Toys post here...

swif1

the best thing you can do with handstyles and anything else is to practice.practice practice

practice.fill notebooks with your shit.look at how other cats do their shit and learn from them.first off i would learn how to hold the marker better.the lines arent consistent and are thick in the wrong places.like on the top of the lower s and on the b.i think for now you should just keep the lines the same thickness.maybe go with a round tip marker instead of a chiseled on for now..idk tho.on the top S lose that extention on the bottom leg that turns back into the letter and shorten the extenstion on the top. the E is just god awful ugly and you should just scrap the whole thing and start over with that letter entirely.the R would look better if you connected the top of the r to the main bar of the r instead of having all that space in between it.and make the B on the bottom match the R.right now they look like their from two totally different scrypts.

thanks man, I'm going to practice with the round tip more and just starting with a different approach... thanks again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no. the u doesnt look like an e. at all. that'd be a wack fucking e if it was.

does not every lowercase g look like a 9?

same with lowercase r's and p's.

besides that, thanks for the crits i guess.

destroying people's self esteem? what? what made you assume i had a high opinion of my stuff to begin with? i just posted a picture.

^^shits good^^. i'd say try to keep some width consistancy, for instance, on the first one the left bar on the "B" and the left bar on the "R" should be as close to the same width as possible. Also the "R" is a lil off somehow, the top right might be just a tad too fat, and maybe something with the right leg, not sure what though. The "S" on the first one is real ugly.. but i think it works really well with the other letters. Likin' those handz too.