Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

cimg9145.jpg

ruckus just finished the collab that imma send back to u..

also on a side note..fuck bomin science..i guess i dont know my own skill level..tehy placed me in a super toy tier battle..and im losing!!!!:( dont mean to sound cocky..but when u see the other stuff...dang.

ok i gotta an idea..tell me wat u fellas think....we should have a Tinychat room devoted to the toy thread..tehres already an official 12oz one..but i mean a toy specific one would be prudent sometimes...cuz we cud crit and talk about shit more effectively...and handle beef etc...easily...

Here's my NEW entries for the SKIM battle. I know they're still kinda shitty, but I think they definitely improved from the last entries. I'm starting to develop my own style with everything...I like it.

PIECE:

SkimBattleNew.jpg

THROWIE

2-2.jpg

HANDY:

2-1.jpg

Bump for crits.

What do you guys think?

By the way, PHERE I think your shit is fresh. Don't worry about the P's and R's...they look fine to me. Just worry about what YOU like, not what other people like.

Bump for crits.

What do you guys think?

By the way, PHERE I think your shit is fresh. Don't worry about the P's and R's...they look fine to me. Just worry about what YOU like, not what other people like.

the piece is nice. the throwie needs some work, especially the k and the m, it doesnt really flow as a whole. the hand aswell.