Toys post here...

swif1

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

some crits?

Yeah man, I really liked your last few posts and the painted piece you posted too.

However, I think you should take a step back to where you were and just work on making the tight base letters you had flow a little bit better.

Don't get me wrong, these are alright, but I just think they're a bit too soon.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

some crits?

Ugh, that left leg of the A is making me want to kill myself hiding behind your C. Bring that bottom of the A out below the C or something, the way that they come together makes the most mind numbing tension point ever. Either bring it out the bottom by pulling the C up a bit or don't overlap the full leg of the A.

Yo Ruck, you've made some big moves from the first time I stopped in this thread. Keep it up.

I got my basics down for my name im writing but i was wondering if some one could possibly post a picture of the letter K with some extentions so i can get an idea. everytime i try to add some on mine i completely screw up a perfectly good letter but the rest of my letters fall right in to place please and thank you very much