Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey ratheruneek, you really suck, and im trying to be nice. your character looks like webster, a pissed off webster because his arms are so small, second your letters suck beyond belief, and why do toys always put guns and knives and shit next to their characters? you're not hard, give up now and kill your self.

Guest tears*uno

Re: thanks....

Originally posted by ratheruneek

I really appreciate all the feedback but i really doesn't matter. I know that I am a very talented artist and that is all that matters. o stop hatin andget off the jealousy kicks and your lives will be a lot less sad....eat a dick.......

hahahah ...keep boostin that ego chief

Guest focus

that character kinda reminds me of gary coleman, tugging his small ass dilz. why are his hands on his cock? why the guns? are you saying you're some ill gangsta or some shit? the letters aren't bad but the character is hella unproportioned.

that last swif is ok, give it some three d, not too much though, let those letters come through.

Guest --zeSto--

^^

that's not half bad !

sure it's totally unoriginal and cliched,

but atleast the form is there.

You may now progress into your own unique style.

Guest tears*uno

yeah sorry about the colors, all i had was some cheapass prang watercolor markers and the other colors were shit

ive been writing for about 6, 7 months. im only 14 so i have many years to practice as well :crazy: