Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swif1

Toys post here...

i see what you bean by whole i raised the bars on the E and the R tried two diff Ns and shadings too just rough sketches for ideas but i like em, ill clean it up and keep goin till it all clicks anymore crits welcomed! :lol: and i know the last N is wayyyyy to big

DSC00180.JPG.d4b98cd9443e1c3b7cf18edaa2839bbf.JPG

DSC00179.JPG.e46bd0f7aedeaaf7e87469f6fe6cf7c3.JPG

DSC00178.JPG.4d4273a6b0a99605bd5913fdf2421c71.JPG

quit caring what other people think about your graffiti

just sit back and take notes this is how real graffiti looks

orly?

I been writing "GHOST" part time for a few years but never took it seriously or made much attempt to get up, but I want to take it more seriously and start developing some style. I've been working on my design for a bit and I'd like some input/criticisms/opinions. I'm sure it isnt very good, but I dont have any friends that write, so their opinions arent that useful.

ghosttag.jpg

ghostthrowie.jpg

old spray i did probably a year or two ago

ghostspray.jpg

nice flow to that piece

pen sech exchange... kinda lame after the e, prolly do another...

(and some random so's and practice letters ha ha )

krsnun.jpg

edit:sorry bout the size...

IMG_1563.jpg

still not likin the last E, gonna make it lower case next time. Last page of my 6th book still in my possession.

every one of your sketches still is lookin the same, KELE. try some new stuff man. not dissin ya, cause it isn't bad or anything. it's just your sketches don't seem to be moving in any direction (progress wise)

IMG_3289.jpg

for a battle on another website. whatchyall think

I don't like it, hope it is not done yet. 3d is weak. The fill not interesting. If you want to will change those things, also put a forcefield around it. Letters are not that bad.

every one of your sketches still is lookin the same, KELE. try some new stuff man. not dissin ya, cause it isn't bad or anything. it's just your sketches don't seem to be moving in any direction (progress wise)

I agree, your don't get better using the same letters, never use the same outline twice. No disrespect, just want to see you get better homie.

word. the next new sketch i post will be a different style. This is about 6 months old, i like it except for the Es overlaps. Y'all think it's worth revisiting?

IMG_0338.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now