Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
OK, guys everybody tell me tom make sample latter.

Please show me where is the issue whit my letters, too know where to correct them.

And thanks for the crits.

Simple letters are like the ones on your keyboard. DIOS <like that. Make sure all your letters are the same size, width and height. Simple 3D too, get rid of all the extensions and hookups. Jinx I'd say you need to go simpler too, the A, R, and N look dodgy as hell in that sketch.

SPER, your E is just way bigger than the rest of your letters hence the negative space and awkwardnss of it compared to the other letters. I personally think there's a big gap between the top horizontal bar of your E and the middle one..just moving it closer will help with the negative space, also a lower case e can also work.

Baze, keep drawing, dont post everything you do.

Your letters are all different thicknesses and sizes, make ure bars consistent. Show that you can do a solid simple before you try adding any funk to the letters.

that goes for everyone, take your time and put in the hours, your gonna need at least a year before your stuff even resembles graffiti. That is unless you bite the shit out of someone elses work...