Toys post here...

swif1

Originally posted by GotPaint?+Apr 3 2006, 07:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GotPaint? - Apr 3 2006, 07:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-salutations@Apr 2 2006, 09:18 PM

input please-------

saluteone1.jpg

fucked up on the letters in some parts.

should i balance the piece a little more?

ok

go to your school and ask your art teacher what a prespective point is and then ask him/her to give you a quick over view of perspective (vanishing points and all that ish) and then next year when you pick your classes take a art class because three D all counts on perspective and if you dont know it then your just putting shit where shit dont need to be

[/b]

well yeah... granted the 3d's off.... but thats nothing... easy to fix. and i don't need any art class pal. just some input on the structure of this. thanks for the input though....

keep the input comin'

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by salutations+Apr 3 2006, 02:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (salutations - Apr 3 2006, 02:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GotPaint?@Apr 3 2006, 07:19 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-salutations@Apr 2 2006, 09:18 PM

input please-------

saluteone1.jpg

fucked up on the letters in some parts.

should i balance the piece a little more?

ok

go to your school and ask your art teacher what a prespective point is and then ask him/her to give you a quick over view of perspective (vanishing points and all that ish) and then next year when you pick your classes take a art class because three D all counts on perspective and if you dont know it then your just putting shit where shit dont need to be

well yeah... granted the 3d's off.... but thats nothing... easy to fix. and i don't need any art class pal. just some input on the structure of this. thanks for the input though....

keep the input comin'

[/b]

ok if your not going to that first thing i say then ill tell you this start simpler cause that looks like fucking puke to me and every one else here so start simpler (only reason im coming off angry is you ask for advice and im telling you what to do and you throw it in the trash) and you do need a fucking art class because art isnt easy as you think

Originally posted by slick_0ne@Apr 3 2006, 02:28 PM

yo tell me how to get or to graff studio

Go on google and type in LRPD vandel squad and it should come up with the site...Go onto it and browse around for "download graffiti studio" after you've got it you can choose different types of trains to paint and you can do helicopters!!lol

Originally posted by vare_one+Apr 3 2006, 07:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vare_one - Apr 3 2006, 07:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin--KARMA-@Apr 3 2006, 10:52 PM

imgp05937xy.jpg

tell me what you think.  I think i should remove the extensions on c and s and make the weenie part of the r and e bigger.

this is good man im liking it simple and yet effective

do what u feel you should do

[/b]

you messed up with some of the drop shadow (bottom of the E, R, and bottom of C) but i mean its nice and simple so ya......

Originally posted by AerosolTerrorist@Apr 3 2006, 11:08 PM

jesus,Vare you honestly got one of the worst handystyles of all times!!!!!! lol serious.

but on another tip,Everything on ya last one good except the V..<Off

:haha: was simple thing to plese a sim ple mind yo

isnt my every day handstyle

lmfao :haha: :haha:

heres another try at the euro before i got so set on the other

euro2.jpg

Originally posted by GotPaint?@Apr 3 2006, 08:34 PM

working with my throw up some more (if you havent noticed i really want a good throw up) any critism appreciated

GUIthrowup15.jpg

GUIthrowup14.jpg

GUIthrowup13.jpg

GUIthrowup12.jpg

ya

I like the 2nd one the best. It looks the cleanest. But I'd get rid of that Dollar sign. And use the I that you used on the last one. If you ask me, you should practice up some can control and go paint that bastard.

Originally posted by Joke-++Apr 3 2006, 10:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Joke-+ - Apr 3 2006, 10:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GotPaint?@Apr 3 2006, 08:34 PM

working with my throw up some more (if you havent noticed i really want a good throw up) any critism appreciated

GUIthrowup15.jpg

GUIthrowup14.jpg

GUIthrowup13.jpg

GUIthrowup12.jpg

ya

I like the 2nd one the best. It looks the cleanest. But I'd get rid of that Dollar sign. And use the I that you used on the last one. If you ask me, you should practice up some can control and go paint that bastard.

[/b]

i paint pretty much every other weekend at this abandoned wharehouse or this huge drainage system out in the open so ya im practicing can control :love2: