Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by metropolitanmayhem@Jun 8 2005, 11:33 AM

menace is that ur first piece that is fuckin nuts

It's not... but I havent painted enough and I am trying to get back in the game... I tagged for a while and got down with crews, was in a war or two, did my fillin's , but I'm getting more confident with style now so I'm here for suggestions...

It's the biggest shit I've ever done I think.. I've painted characters off the lines in Chicago before... I took a break for a long ass while, Im just trying to get it back...

Im trying to see whats up with London this weekend tho... Legal shit ya know... Im a litte spooked I aint ready to stand up to the BRITISH STANDARDS.... they dont do RUSTO out here...lmfao....

get at me

nace

i dont think pizza is notin special...but i still like to eat it..kid shut up ur butt hurt cuz i said ur whack,, dont ask for opinions if ur goin to take everything some person u dont even no says to heart...

and menace, ya man,, im from england..and i got back somtimes.. and ya,, there level isnt even close to wat were doin out here

ok here is some stuff im working on, any tips would be nice...

8696ek4.jpg

i did this one^ totally backwards so ya and the 3d is way off

3836ek2.jpg

^ this one is a bit better but i had painted on the board way to much so it kinda ran... ne help be nice

ya maca shut up.. a toy tellin another toy he sucks...thats like the blind leading the blind... est...for one BIGGER PIECE OF WOOD. go to like lowes or somtin.. that its horrible tho kid.... but like i said try gettin osme ply wood for like 17 bucks.... least ur usin paint keep at it.. and ya wat does maca no hes a toy

demo dont listen to that garbage...7 months of simples and straight letters..iv never painted a straight letter in my life. go look on 149st old skool new york graffiti website.. i doubt they were like O WE NEED STRUTURE! THE LETTER FORMS! LETS TAKE STEPS! fuck no,, they were jus doin there thing, demo keep at it,, fuck all that toy lets do straight letters and write the ABCS u aint trainin for the olympics, this isnt a sport.. its jus graffiti,, somtin u like to do thats it and if u liek wat ur doin,, then keep doin ur shyt, these kids r goin nowhere fast.. ......

Originally posted by Mr. Chad@Jun 9 2005, 12:57 AM

menace ur from chicago? i thought they banned the sales of paint there? how do u get it?

YES. PAINT HAS BEEN BANNED IN CHICAGO FOR YEARS... you gotta go outside of the city for it. Its even illegal to be walking with it in possesion in bulk if your under 21, WACK RIGHT? But I'm in England now so no Worries....

I havent met any writers here... Im just gonna keep rollig solo I guess...

alright. well.. the stix has a completely different outlook on how graffiti should be approached... and i dont want to turn this into an argument so i'm going to bow out and not respond to any posts any more.

but one thing - demo, that is really fucking ugly.

bye.