Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But the best way to get better for now is to drop all scence of what you want stylized and just go for simples I see that you know what a bar is so your half way the . Maybe try keyboard letters (lime) or (LIME)  with no arrows or extras  

And graff it about line work as Much as it is letters so you gotta make sure your lines stay smooth and not janky but alot of that comes with time bro  close to tenn years to get where I am but I also didn't listen to help i was a ass hole if you listen you'll progress faster and probly blow me away in a few years 

Keep doing simples and working on structure and line . Keep it up and don't let fuck bois get you dawggy

• Like 1

Honestly abit boring to do....I feel like even tho I could work on getting straighter lines (I was doing this ligit on my lap tbh i don’t have a desk rn) I think I got the straight letters down. Iv got half my blackbook filled with diff bubble letters n shit. I wanna develop but I don’t really know what to do next tbh. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 5:00 AM, Limeliciouz said:

I feel like iv just been doing fancy throwies but I feel like the letters flow better with a more rounded or flowy look? But they don’t have that ‘wow ok that’s a sketch worthy of a peice’ look....what do u guys think

I think you should stick to simple stuff. Dont try to make your throw up look like a piece. Just bang out a ton of outlines and dont waste your time trying to make them look pretty, theyre either dope or theyre not. Eventually youll find one that works for you.

• Like 1

Start off simple and just keep sketching... and then sketch some more.. and some more... and when you're tired, sketch some more lol... joining or starting a crew would help too.. when i first started writing, we'd literally have blackbook sessions until late in the morning and then go bombing... but seeing each other's styles develop and get better plus trying to compete with your homies on who can come up with the dopest piece will help push you to the next level... when i was younger, i used to be able to stay up all night long just sketching letters... have patience cause once your letters get good on paper you also need to learn how to paint them clean and crisp.. best of luck

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...

New here done graff on and off for number of years now rarely get to the walls but had an operation recently and been stuck at home recovering so got back into drawing.

the red one had a few areas I tried to correct or improve once it was filled with a marker, used pencils to go over and wasn't overly happy with the g or the i

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

Edited by Giant
  • Like 2

Put some colour to this one. Might add a background later

@One Man Banned  - I plan to fail often... that's how progress is made.

@Fist 666ignorance to what? And as far as I am aware no one writes giant in the uk I could be wrong and I am aware of Mike giant but I haven't emulated or copied any of his style I believe nor do I plan too. 

And weather or not you believe I am good enough or not to write any word I will continue. So good morning from the uk hope you all have a pleasant day 

image.jpg

@One Man BannedI ain't trying to take no ones credit there are so many names out there that are duplicated like I said no one writes giant over here so I not infringing on anyone I'm not saying my names Mike giant am I... I didn't think I was. Yes I am toy still  like I said previously iv been writing on and of for several years. I'm not claiming to be anything more than toy I put uk in my maybe i should use a number 2 aswell like I said I'm not Reyna steal someone else's fame or credit just trying to earn my own

Edited by Giant

5 hours ago, simon sandleshit said:

pendo that letter structure on the last one is nice. the only critique i have is the spacing on the letters is a little off, between the letters. Too much space in between P and E, and the N and D are squished. I think the best spacing you have there is between the E and N and D and O.

Yer I did tweek it a bit moved the p changed the top of the n and tilted the o a bit and ended up with this 

8904F26F-C5E8-4CC3-89E2-D42AA08A7657.jpeg

@Giant- Simon had some good feedback, and your edits are better, but I think your original P was better than your edit. The little loop you added seems out of place, I would stick with your more simple P. 

Also, I sent you a direct message with an idea to try. It might work, it might not, but when practicing letters it's always good to push as far as you can to see what works and what doesn't. 

• Like 1