Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

'Sup guys, Im new here, and new to graffing in general.

2hd9o55.jpg

check it, some piece i did a couple weeks ago just flicked it today. it says CES if you cant see it. I just started writing like a year ago so im not a king yet but im getting there, though it's safe to say that i burn most of the dudes in my crew LOL. my boy kept telling me it needs more arrows and i was like "nah dawg, 2 is my limit" because any more than that and it comes out lookin toy as fuck. i was also debating on whether or not to add a cloud around it but i thought that would be to cliche so i went with stars instead.Any crits?

oh and i know your not supposed to rock a crown but i did anyways, not that im some super known graffer or anything but i just feel like we are all kings on the inside ya dig?

-CES,stay up.

• Like 1

i seriously don't even know where to start...

CES is a taken name, look him up. Do your research.

Stick to simpler letters for now, your consistency is lacking.

don't use arrows, especially at first. They will come with time when you understand structure.

The extensions and addons aren't well executed, same idea as arrows, they will come later.

Start with the basics, use bars to build letters and get standard letters down first.

I wasn't intending to be a dick, apologies for being one.

that being your first post, and the terminology used led me to believe it was a more experienced writer making jokes... and ESPECIALLY that it says CES.

i seriously don't even know where to start...

CES is a taken name, look him up. Do your research.

Stick to simpler letters for now, your consistency is lacking.

don't use arrows, especially at first. They will come with time when you understand structure.

The extensions and addons aren't well executed, same idea as arrows, they will come later.

Start with the basics, use bars to build letters and get standard letters down first.

I wasn't intending to be a dick, apologies for being one.

that being your first post, and the terminology used led me to believe it was a more experienced writer making jokes... and ESPECIALLY that it says CES.

cool,thanks for the info...what do you mean by bars? i cant think of many letters that are bars except for like i's and l's and shit...i dont think i can pull that off with my name..

it's all good,i will just change my name to GES then.its pretty similar and i dont think thats taken..except for gez i saw on youtube,do you think he would be mad if i took his name? ive seen what he can do to tarps i would hate to have beef with that dude...his throwies look pretty legit.

im sorry for the ces thing though,its my initials thats why i picked it..i dont want to look dumb or anything.lol.

• Like 1