Toys post here...

swif1

yokai on the second post first sketch i like it but try making the a smaller for consistency. Make it the same size as th O. Also work on the direction of your 3D, choose 1 direction you want it to go. It's going to the bottom and left, you could make it go to the bottom, left, or bottom-left. Hope that makes sense...anyway good work

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey new "toy" here in ATL. im not claiming to be amazing by no means can i draw but ive been putting up tags since about 2007, but never got real serious until this past year.

here's some stuff ive put up as practice. i know the basic "rules" of street art and abide by the golden ones of not putting anything up over anything with hard work and time put in it.

when i was 17 i was in a situation i stupidly placed my self in a bad position and got hospitalized for putting up in a baaaaaaaaaaad neighborhood.

so long story short heres where im at today and give me some feedback id like to see what everyone thinks, im more about stencils than anything but that comes from me not having a lot of practice under my belt just yet.

51b5554e.jpg

9f5aed12.jpg

c122d0cc.jpg

87295214.jpg

b8237032.jpg

3c81c554.jpg

im not "gangster" im not "cool" i just love art and always have, if anything i have the punk mentality with a style of my own.

Word, well if you got shot and you are still willing to put yourself out there, then, good on ya, learn from that mistake.

what a bitch, anyway, who shoots a 17 year old...

Thats harsh dude. Nice to see you wanna keep with it.

If youre gonna get into writing letters everyone is gonna tell you to do simples, thats the only place to start. Even letter widths, consistent letter sizes.

im working on my free style. but i think stencils are gonna be the best for me. i dot use photoshop either, i do all my stencil stuff by hand. i feel it has more passion to it that way, im old school in that fashion, i barely use power tools on my car :lol:

like i said everyone i realize my skill level. and im not gonna let 1 or 2 people put me down, thats not how i live my life. im new i have no shame in admitting it, we all started somewhere and we were not all born with immense amounts of art talent, its how we channel it and how we project our messages. you wont see me bash anyone on here or anywhere for practicing... but if your doing it just to be cool or just to be popular. your doing it wrong.

its whatever ill keep practicing and ill get better. but the trolls can have the forums i prefer the streets.

USing PhotoShop isnt cheating lol.

Technology just improved. Helping you save some time.

or is that a hand drawn face character?

thats a pic i had laying around so i traced and highlighted the shadows. im just very new to multi layer stencils. my main concern is getting my speed up, because im good at seeing things in other things, and being detailed with my cutting so now its just a matter of getting the different aspects and finding a thick enough plastic so i dont have to fear of ruining every stencil i make.

OHP paper + scalpel? you know the stuff?

over head projecting plastic paper.

or might know it as OHT, over head transparency, that's what I use. Its tough enough.

i was thinking that would work. i just wanna see if i can find some in huge sizes.

ive got a good scalpel kit currently im just using poster board and it works good as long as i dont put it in my book soaking wet. but montana solved that soaking wet problem tho after i found some in a store here.

new to graffiti started last week (actually i started in 07 but stopped after a month dont ask me why)

ignore the highlighters beneath - i was using them to practice

ahhhpg.png

i know its really simple but do you guys have any tips??? (either way ill be practicing anyways)

new to graffiti started last week (actually i started in 07 but stopped after a month dont ask me why)

ignore the highlighters beneath - i was using them to practice

ahhhpg.png

i know its really simple but do you guys have any tips??? (either way ill be practicing anyways)

sorry img expired and i cant find an edit button so i had to double post:

ahhh.jpg