Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck anything but weed n alcohol thats all anyone should need

but i need my dust kid?!!

as for sank and cnue

ok sank i think K is dumb, then again im attached at the tongue to acid so i cant say much. furthermore, take acid not k.

I think the K is what started cnue on his anger-ish, but cnue remember let he who is without a stomache full of xanax out cast the first stone.

Sank you are soft spoken, cnue you are beligerant and obnoxiouse, duse you are fuckin weird and talk to yourself online.

so cnue is a scene kid on pills and sanks a rich kid on k and duse is a sketchball on acid, it honestly doesnt matter. Cnue, despite the fact that he will be a total sarcastic dick, is a good kid. And as far as a i can tell from the time i met sank he is too. There are real scumbucket, oxygen waisting, bullet between the eyes deserving total asshole fuckin douchebags in the world (and cnue nor sank are one of them), I save my true negitivity for them.

lets keep that in mind people.

now everyone go do your respective intoxicants

but i need my dust kid?!!

as for sank and cnue

ok sank i think K is dumb, then again im attached at the tongue to acid so i cant say much. furthermore, take acid not k.

I think the K is what started cnue on his anger-ish, but cnue remember let he who is without a stomache full of xanax out cast the first stone.

Sank you are soft spoken, cnue you are beligerant and obnoxiouse, duse you are fuckin weird and talk to yourself online.

so cnue is a scene kid on pills and sanks a rich kid on k and duse is a sketchball on acid, it honestly doesnt matter. Cnue, despite the fact that he will be a total sarcastic dick, is a good kid. And as far as a i can tell from the time i met sank he is too. There are real scumbucket, oxygen waisting, bullet between the eyes deserving total asshole fuckin douchebags in the world (and cnue nor sank are one of them), I save my true negitivity for them.

lets keep that in mind people.

now everyone go do your respective intoxicants

and seize is sober.

what a cruel world.

p.s. i never got my sweatpants or hoodie back before i moved!

THIS IS MADNESS!

THIS....IS ....SPARTAAAAA...i mean 12OUNCE AAAAAAAAA

MARTYR.fek that fill is not working. do not use chicken pox as your inspiration my brother ^_^. for real tho try less dots.

heres the latest shiz im working on for a friend. says 2D. the fill isnt white but like blue but hey try explaining that to my fucking scanner :/

gettingthere.jpg.7c2700c972e4736a237e8da0ee7d1ccc.jpg

haha my "garbage?"

what do you define as "garbage?"

and please, do post some of your flicks if you are going to speak up and act like a total asshole.

small sized. straight letters with disgusting fills and bubbles fah days!. na man if you read what i said its just saying i dont like your style ect but i do appriciate the fact you guys put in work. the only thing that i really do like is your hand because its simple and to the point.

small sized. straight letters with disgusting fills and bubbles fah days!. na man if you read what i said its just saying i dont like your style ect but i do appriciate the fact you guys put in work. the only thing that i really do like is your hand because its simple and to the point.

not all of my shit is small. I don't know why people have been coming off lately calling me off and shit. And good, I'm glad my fills are disgusting, but thanks for the props anyways dude.