Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DSC00438.jpg

for this fuckin lame ass tournament battle that no one is doing anymore.

DSC00437.jpg

something i did pretty quickly but i was surprised how well it came out. i wasn't even planning on sketching something to post, but i like it.

crits all around please.

BUMP YOUR SISTER and THIS FOR CRITS..

dont bump own shit. Second one not a fan of.. looks ok symetrical and all. but make lines thicker..they dont stand out..just something doesnt POP

look bro.. idk what this bump shit means... i'm just tryna get some critisism on a new page. thanks for the pointers.

something abt cnues throw thats kinda off? i dunno...o lol just read the stuff near his throws...so i guess its irrelevant to point out..

the cnue simple is ill tho..the n and u are both the same when looked upside down if any of yall havent noticed...point symmetry makes me wanna masturbate..

duse ur simp looks mad old school.. feel it homie..something abt the d in ur throwie is delicious...

aegis ur hand is ill.. and dont put that extension on the bottom of the a..maybe experiment...ie make the letter width thicker?

my nigga sank..the sk are nice....feeling the racing stripes...post some more new throwies 2 ...i miss em..lol

bambu u have a unique style...kind of organic like the letters are plants or something keep it up...is that rods sketch supposed to have a grass and sky fill.?

alts char lineup is not a bite...lol u shud do one of those chars with 6 dots on its forhead..lol so it looks like krillin from dbz..none of yall niggaz dont pretend to not no wat im talking about...

and finally CLASSES STARTINg this monday...only reason im happy is cuz i get to see my delicious markers which i left in my room...

look man start with straight letters... do that like forever... then post again....or... quit and make your life simple....like your letters should be..... dont think im being hard im telling the truth... plus i dont give a shit..... hahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha