Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

people to be to harsh? Are you fist fucking me? THIS IS AN ONLINE FORUM IF THEY CANT TAKE THE HARSHEST OF CRITICISM ON-LINE, WHICH WILL ONLY IN THE END SERVE TO FORCE THEM TO TRY HARDER, THEN THEY NEED GET THE FUCK OUT.

thanks, been thinking the same thing but didnt want to waste the breath..oops..blew it all out there!

frkcblb0.jpg

feel like i have a generic wildstyle style... so tried to add some funk/inconsistent thicknesses......someday ill be able to do taht crazy stupid styles ppl do

o yea nd i was fucked up and took 5 mins outa my life to do this..lol

ps. i feel like keath sodapop writing on cardboard and shit...nigga has style..

people to be to harsh? Are you fist fucking me? THIS IS AN ONLINE FORUM IF THEY CANT TAKE THE HARSHEST OF CRITICISM ON-LINE, WHICH WILL ONLY IN THE END SERVE TO FORCE THEM TO TRY HARDER, THEN THEY NEED GET THE FUCK OUT.

thanks, been thinking the same thing but didnt want to waste the breath..oops..blew it all out there!

I do agree, maybe I shouldn't have put how long it took and should have said it is something I am working on, it is in rough form and some crits would be welcome before I expand on it.

I don't mind harsh crits as it will only help everyone improve, like you said!

dude i tell all my friends they suck, i tell people who can burn legends they suck, the reason is that when you hear you suck, even in a kidding matter, people will try harder to produce something so nice that you cant even jokingly say it sucks, and i feel what duse sed about not being afraid to do a whack piece, trust me ive done them, but ive done decent ones as well, just keep expirimenting and try things, and find ways to make certain things go well with other things, im tired of people sticking to one style, if you seen my work before, you know i never attempt the same style twice, i wanna do it all, 3-d to old school to stringy, to LA, to Europe, all styles all skills, but it takes work, and thats what you all have to put in....work

*edit, sorry bout ranting, i got into it a little bit

I kind of agree with this up to a point.

What seems to be going on as I see it is people make a sketch, feel all proud of it, and then decide to get m@j0r F@mE and SupeR UpS by posting it on the internets. But when they scan the pic they decide upon reflection that its not that good so they say something like "oh yeh i know the outline is a bit shit but its really good please give me crits." Then someone says "your outline is shit" and they go oh yeh I know that.

Bottom line, posting some quickies you did that show potential might help- but if you post finished work it's easier to crit and you learn more I reckon.

peace

being a self established conaseur of cracks, i can help you out a little... you have established a nice form of placement, now use the negative space wihin the actual crack to make the letters look bigger, or fill them with actual surface, as in the fill of the actual letter, and surround those areas by closing them in a little with smaller pieces and particles, as if the letter were actually crumbling, for that is in essence the goal of cracks in letters; creating the feeling that a strong letter structure is so fresh, its actually destroying itself.

keep up the good work makr... shit looks proper!

ps:

DM!, you can officially stop giving any advice dude.