Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eh sec. did u use to write oucher by any chance...

anyways, its about time u get a blackbook. all these sketches. or "sketches" they look all rushed. take your time. lets see what yuo can do.

eh makr. that looks nice. but the one u posted b4 is wayyyy better. work on that.

anyways, its about time u get a blackbook. all these sketches. or "sketches" they look all rushed. take your time. lets see what yuo can do.

eh makr. that looks nice. but the one u posted b4 is wayyyy better. work on that.

i have a blackbook i just don't like to do throwies in it bc. its a huge one and id rather only piece in it, and iv'e slowed my piecing down for awhile.

and no i didn't used to write oucher.

CNUE- all that shit is mad dope, if your ever down for an exchange, get at me

Yeah, This new one was maaad rough... My outliner was low on ink, and I was in a hurry. I liked the one before better as well.

Sec_ebk my fav from those is the 3rd. As for the pics you took in the dark...cant see anything, why bother putting those up..

I agree with whoever said you could work on pieces a bit to progress cos it seems your lost in throwieland hehe.

just an opinion do what you do ..peace

yea man thats definitely better. althoughI think your still gettin slightly smaller as you go through the word

well i coloured mine in and it looked like this:

DSC00116.jpg

and I thought yea thats ok, then I thought oh I know I will try something out and it ended up like this:

DSC00117.jpg

I know fucked it up completely I can't even describe what I was trying. Oh well crits welcome!

i like he second one...looks like its flyin wit the clouds