Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Draft, AKSO? Okay man, gotta be blunt, flat out horrible. You have letter structure, props on that, but those jagged edges and thick legs just kill it homie. I say, take out the jagged edges and those seismic wave noodles coming out your letters and thin up your legs and i'm pretty sure you'll have some ill shiznits.

Stanley, nice on the simples, that Kast is hurtin though. You're on the right track, keep it up.

Cola, how long have you been on this forum son?

Anroe's steezin.

thats cool ill keep that in mind, thx, i was experimenting.

haha aight thats not the reaction i expected from you cats but thanks...its actually deca though, i just have a habit of makin my a's and r's similar lookin so people get my a's mixed up for r's...

to sky, go simpler...its annoying as fuck to hear it, i know. cats used to tell me to use blocks to construct my letters and id think that i didnt need the blocks but i did. i can only sketch usin blocks nowadays...if you dunno what i mean by blocks look at that thing i did on the last page to the penis-drawing kid. or look at any of daniel powterpuff's pics, his letters can be broken down into blocks (straight ones and curved ones)...

haha aight thats not the reaction i expected from you cats but thanks...its actually deca though, i just have a habit of makin my a's and r's similar lookin so people get my a's mixed up for r's...

to sky, go simpler...its annoying as fuck to hear it, i know. cats used to tell me to use blocks to construct my letters and id think that i didnt need the blocks but i did. i can only sketch usin blocks nowadays...if you dunno what i mean by blocks look at that thing i did on the last page to the penis-drawing kid. or look at any of daniel powterpuff's pics, his letters can be broken down into blocks (straight ones and curved ones)...

hei man i use blocks to construct my letters

je ne deteste pas le francais.(just so people know before someone says anything[cause of a sketch, just incase, i wouldn't know if some "funny id" would try an start shit, idk])

je ne sais pas, j'ai fait beaucoup de papiers today

194556.jpg

194542.jpg

194514.jpg

pour le "reetbag :0)" je desole que le dernier "sketch is hard to read."

194353.jpg

194450.jpg

194202.jpg

194123.jpg

210659.jpg

194628.jpg