Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ghost..shut the fuck up whining for crits you annoying bastard..

theyre whack..

go eat some dohgnuts..

then get back to patroling..

and im 2nd in the youngest age catorgory..

and im pretty stoked that 9 rider is 16..so kool !..

NOTE: help for those that wanna be helped.

just look at wat duse does over here..i mean i cant think of any writers on the top of me head ..but hes def a good example....i mean its not just keyboard letters..which i no ppl hate doing......he added a personal flair to it...but keyboard letters do help...basically shit u see everyday that was meant for every1(the general public not graff writers) to read..(signs...cereal boxes..etc)...i think eba posted a good example.... ill post up one ..

because graffiti writing in essence is calligraphy..which to me is the study of the structure of letters and manipulating them in an aesthetically pleasing way....writing simples helps cuz it helps u feel letters more...and how one goes abt composing a font...(an example being using bars)...and eventually u go abt composing ur own font...which doesnt necessarily have to be simple at all...

heres something some1 posted just to put wat i said in visual perspective... EBA could u post that SIMPLE thing u did..shits fresh.

xsimplevb6.jpg

note that this progression to 3d is not for every1..just an example..

and of course there are always those prodigy niggas...who don't need to start off with simples...but honestly that doesn't apply to most ppl on this thread..

lol said 2 much...i no that deters most ppl from reading this shit...so watever to a lost cause..im gonna go fuking watch transformers then check out the fireworks..happy indep.

It's not my exact nickname...but very close....

I know it sounds wierd...but the situation is this:

Most people call me Juicy J, but some call me Juice for short.

And yes, I'm aware that Juicy J is in Three 6 Mafia...it was never the reason why.

So, I figured Juicy J would be a little much to write, so I went with Juice.

I'm just worried about another Juice.