Toys post here...

swif1

str8 up, theres nuthin toy about using arrows, its jus a classic old skool way of expressin ur shit into ur peice. however it all depends on how u use the arrows, u need to learn to make em flow with ur letters and not jus be all out there not makin sense, or somin outa letters and makein it look poo, jus my 2 cents

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pencil Sketch...

beef.jpg

Oh, and seriously. Quit the fucking beef, 2 fucking pages of random bullshit. If someone comes here to start a fight, do it in a pm or fucking ignore it.

I tried to copy some of yalls tags, couldn't find one for Anroe, so I just made it up.

Fuck I can't sleep.

sorry dude. i do more than just "simple letters." in my opinion. but maybe they're not euro trash fonts. or maybe they're just legible and i don't do wildstyle because i'm not at that level yet?

anyways. unlike you. i paint. so i win.

anroes shit burrrns. nobody talk shit about that kid or i'll mail you some anthrax!

i do paint...and iv posted it...:rolleyes: ..

all i fuckin said was you do simple letters...and nothing else...so why dont you post your other things...?...atleast move on from simples...live everyone else does..

then again..

if simples are your thing..keep rocking em..

but please...dont be a " dick "...

keep on keeping on with what your doing..

and the last 2 pages is beeftastic...this is an obese americans dream the last 2 pages..

peace..