Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey this is my latest... first time with markers... and there shit markers aswell haha

alert33.jpg

see now didnt i say i couldnt wait to see what an alert fill looked like, definitely worth the wait, straight fire man, and on a structure note, great to see you branch out from youre more usual style, also, that L E connection is fire

I'm trying to make a dope sig, but I already have the worst handwriting imaginable. Some tips or some shit would be nice. I'm posting a pic of a page of shitty signatures. ALSO I'm stuck between names, I've got apoc, SEKT, and Kaiju. If any of those are taken, just tell me and I'll cut it loose from the selection.

Anyways. a messy page for you.

sig1.jpg

I'm trying to make a dope sig, but I already have the worst handwriting imaginable. Some tips or some shit would be nice. I'm posting a pic of a page of shitty signatures. ALSO I'm stuck between names, I've got apoc, SEKT, and Kaiju. If any of those are taken, just tell me and I'll cut it loose from the selection.

Anyways. a messy page for you.

sig1.jpg

I do believe the name SEKTOR is taken, so some people might not like you using a shortened version, idk, to each his own i guess

oh i see what you mean... you should go check out http://www.hiphopnz.com and go to the graff forum (of course) and look in the TMD thread for some PHAT1 hes got a killer style and i like the way he gives his pieces funk and i want to use that idea of making you letters flow way more... not bitting though... but almost make my pieces come to life, you should check it out...

I think I'm going to use SEKT, I like writing it the most. Sektor is like...sector, like an area or whatever, and mine is more just like religious sect, even though I'm not really religious that's just the word I was thinking of when I came up with the tag... Point being, I like writing it the most. Plus, I doubt I'll ever get big or anything, so no one will know me, and be like 'Crap, his name is like Sektor! Curb stomp that bitch!' If I do get big, I'll fall back on Kaiju and just paint giant monsters everywhere. Actually, that sounds like a cool plan.

what do you mean? the workers or people who go there and rack

dude freak you didnt walk far enough then

its like the ONLY place

that looks out of place from the rest of the area..

its like you see nice buildings, all kinds of stores

then there sjust this shitty inner city looking conveniant store.

i can narrow it down to this

its on the right side of the road if your walking from symphony or mass ave, and its before the mcdonalds about 500 ft haha thats the best i can do and its RIGHT after the big open area across the street from the CVS and Au bon pain and all those stores you walk by that are like covered over from the building..

did you like the art store?

hey this is my latest... first time with markers... and there shit markers aswell haha

alert33.jpg

alert, i feel like your jumping the gun. if those are your original letters than i give you props because you are more distant than a lot of people in this thread but im not really feeling the letters besides the A. i give you props but i wanna see you do a dead letter. i dont like the green bubbles too much and that black hair looking thing.

see now didnt i say i couldnt wait to see what an alert fill looked like, definitely worth the wait, straight fire man, and on a structure note, great to see you branch out from youre more usual style, also, that L E connection is fire

these colors are boring. overdone. and yeah. alerts letters are awesome but he needs to be more creative with colors