Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Feeling those throws DUSE.

502572377_fe0b3881d3_o.jpg

Crits? I'm pretty happy with my throw but my handstyles are HORRIBLE. Need some ideas for that.

Yo, I did up a handstyle for you, it's not that great, but hey, it does the job right? Anyways, I'll message you with it once my cam gets batts and I can upload.

sectryyg8.jpg

Coloring it atm hope it comes out good

As my boy by Satire will get around to eventualy say; start with simple letters; then slowly start

to develop little changes on it; it sucks to have to start out with; trust me; Satire has drilled this

into my head; and I understand why; get the basics down and then screw with styles and etc.

not trying to be a douche; just trying to give advice :D

Anyone down for a character exchange?

Yo, I did up a handstyle for you, it's not that great, but hey, it does the job right? Anyways, I'll message you with it once my cam gets batts and I can upload.

Cool man, really appreciate it. I'm going to just keep drawing shit up.. probably look for some pics of handstyle with A's and L's in em, just to get some ideas going.

As my boy by Satire will get around to eventualy say; start with simple letters; then slowly start

to develop little changes on it; it sucks to have to start out with; trust me; Satire has drilled this

into my head; and I understand why; get the basics down and then screw with styles and etc.

not trying to be a douche; just trying to give advice :D

Anyone down for a character exchange?

Mothra predicts correctly...

You have no letter structure at all. You get letter structure by practicing simples for months and slowly making changes to them over time.

Bleh, throws

IMG_0756.jpg

i'll go more in depth with my idea. some of the letters aren't recognizable, like the k,n, and the w looks kinda like a 2. the k looks too scribbled i guess? the e is pretty good, and the s is nice. i wouldn't bother putting shadows or anything on yet, just do the letters and try and get them cleaner. i remember your old throws, those were pretty nice