Toys post here...

swif1

...ok, fuck the the toy forum???? this shit could help you alottttt. fuck all you toys? thats like anne frank saying fuck jews. you think youre the bomb man? pick a word and battle me.

your letters are horrible and your fills are wack

that fool has internet fonts!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Vile... dont be an idiot. those letters burn. and its a blackbook. its not paint, so fuck the fill quality unless hes doing a peice.

those ltters are original, all stylin'. packed with funk. if anything he just sucks at negative space managment. but dont say the letters are wack.

and MR EMIC oh my god lol, i dunno what the fuck your talking about like 99 percent of the time

who has internet fonts? and i just caught the american idle reference. but i dont see how its appropriate.

whats with writers giving one word responses to everything.

Ok, Would like some tips. I drew this for some girls i used to date back in the day, im thinking about moving to canvas w/ cans.

any tips?

25318127_l.jpg

25318146_l.jpg

thanks word.

i know i need to remove the crown.8D

lessons learned: no arrows, fills whack, apparently my lettering is whack too, any other tips?

bump.. would liek some more feedback