Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
knim --i like the lettering, but i don't know if i'm really feeling the orange ball. also, is that a jar of weed behind the ring binding?

oh well i got lazy, i was gonna draw a spaceship in the background and a couple planets. didnt notice the jar in the background u think it should be edited out?

yeah, i don't think you need to edit that --sorry if i called your cards on it, i just thought it was funny. it doesn't look intentional or anything either. like you placed it there to be cool or something. like one kid posted photos in a thread, with hyperdermic needles placed on his drawings. that's fucking gay. at first i thought your's was a turntable, with the track light on

cola --try putting a little more work into your stuff. i'm not trying to bust your nuts or anything either. you just seem to scribble, and not really put any effort into what you're doing. throws are one thing, same with tags, but it seems like when you focus on your shit and take a little more time, your work looks cleaner. most of the stuff you post just looks like quick scribbles though. like the characters, take a little more time and try and develop them. go to the bookstore, grab yourself a "how to..." book on cartooning. make some serious efforts into developing a skill and style. don't take this shit personally, i'm honestly not trying to be a dick.

my shit that comes out my ass agian:

dsc02297go2.jpg

the pic is crooked.... the piece isnt. however the E is bigger than the rest. um yea i think i like it a little bit. i wanta draw something cooler looking but everytime i get a good letter. all the others suckass. but thats why im working on it. its a process. comments apreesh'd-

-lyke omgz

duse, eba, knim one- all your guys stuff is rad.

cola- i agree with EBA on putting time into to it. instead of just quick throw with a marker. color it in or something. idk. looks good though

cola --try putting a little more work into your stuff. i'm not trying to bust your nuts or anything either. you just seem to scribble, and not really put any effort into what you're doing. throws are one thing, same with tags, but it seems like when you focus on your shit and take a little more time, your work looks cleaner. most of the stuff you post just looks like quick scribbles though. like the characters, take a little more time and try and develop them. go to the bookstore, grab yourself a "how to..." book on cartooning. make some serious efforts into developing a skill and style. don't take this shit personally, i'm honestly not trying to be a dick.

dude i really appreciate that, and iu have a cartooning book at my other house from awhile ago , an dyea thats my "fast" throw so i tend to not take too much time cuz its 2 letters but i found a way to incorporate a character into my e but ill try to take more time doing my stuff from now on

thanks