Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yup everybody h it the books. its what the cool kids do... first flicks on page soooo. nobody to crit. but hereeee we go.

eres some shit i did in the last 3 days. no peices. dont be a byotch bout it thogh i havent been peicing (or coliring anything) for a while...

FOR HOMIE

100_2076.jpg

FROM MY HOMIE

100_2075.jpg

ALL MINE

100_2073.jpg

100_2071.jpg

100_2070.jpg

100_2069.jpg

100_2068.jpg

100_2067.jpg

100_2066.jpg

100_2065.jpg

100_2064.jpg

do yourself a huge favor and shut the fuck up

your making yourself look like an ignorant dumbass.

this entire thread catagory is called PAPER chase meaning blackbook work

and thats despite the fact that you shouldnt be within 300000 feet of a can of paint judging by that heinous attempt at painting.

and even thats ignoring the fact that theres probly plenty of people on this thready, me included who done plenty more painting with much more skill than you

ignorant toys like yourself are what is ruinin graffiti

do yourself a huge favor and shut the fuck up

your making yourself look like an ignorant dumbass.

this entire thread catagory is called PAPER chase meaning blackbook work

and thats despite the fact that you shouldnt be within 300000 feet of a can of paint judging by that heinous attempt at painting.

and even thats ignoring the fact that theres probly plenty of people on this thready, me included who done plenty more painting with much more skill than you

ignorant toys like yourself are what is ruinin graffiti

i second that shit

GET THE FUCK OUTA BLACK BOOKS N GO PAINT N POST SHI NOT IN BLACK BOOKS

BLACK BOOK VANDALS GET OUTA HERE[/color][/b]

heres some advice for you... GO FUCK YOURSELF. because practice makes perfect. so dont be a bitch abotu people practicing. now if youd like you can pull your HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND CRIT MY SHIT.

and for the battle i vote DUSE.

any crits?

heres some advice for you... GO FUCK YOURSELF. because practice makes perfect. so dont be a bitch abotu people practicing. now if youd like you can pull your HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND CRIT MY SHIT.

and for the battle i vote DUSE.

any crits?

yupp u need 2 practice on papper then do a wall!

lol every1s having beef with each other...ill randomly join in....fuk me.

haah nice freak i jus think its so funny all these ppl talkin shit 2 eachother when we all know mosta us are toys and aint got that much skill u kno?

no sayin that no one got no skill jus sayin we aint the best and everyone needs 2 jus shut the fuck up and realize this is 2 help us not 2 start beef aight so fuck this thread 4 a lil while till this shit dies down

i've come out to play for this "kite" battle. i worked on this tonight, but need to do some more work on it. any crits are welcome. i used the I as a mask for what's running the machine. i don't know if that really comes out in it though. like i said, it needs some more work --but it's 3:00am, and i need to work a 12 hour day tomorrow.

kiterough.jpg

seeing that i'm not voting for myself --i'll vote DUSE.

joewinmor- dude im just saying... you repost honestly every other day. and its the same piece.

enigmatic- i totally got you confused with joewinmor. sorry im an idiot.. disregard the fucking of you. hope we can be friends

mr. emic- my comment was not towards you. no beef

basically all the confusion was cause of joewinmor reposting the same picture 100 times. no beef with him. id just like to not see the picture agian.

justsay'n.

oh and freakeenyc... i dont wanta say fuck you. i want to make love to you buddy<3 nothing but sweet love babay

edit***

and earl.. that pretty sex

i just re-read what i wrote with my vote. just to state for the record, when i said "seeing that i'm not voting for myself --i'll vote DUSE" --i wasn't trying to be cocky or anything. i just noticed how that reads, and i meant to say "seeing that i'm not going to vote for myself......"

just thought i'd get that shit off my chest.