Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

his 3-d pieces dont say anything its just style but he gunna make some that say something nd with his skill it will look fire ................ nd heres a comment to yur shit try doin str8 pencil shit trust me its easyer to learn 3-d style dat way yu can make it look more real but other than dat keep praticein

anroe your letters aren't the same thickness, your a and your e are the best though, the n doesn't fit the flow and yeah your r is lame. but keep it up try using a upper case R and work on the thickness

yea i kno, thats y i said it was a half ass throwy, didnt even bother takin my time, but i agree wit you, ima post sum more of my throwys lata

i started drawing a 3d peice that says something :P.

but i got to go and use some cans tonight :D i think i did pretty well. i have a throw on top of a building so everyone can see. ill take pictures tomorrow for you guys to gander at :)

i had no idea dollar cans had so many colors! i went to walmart, like 20 diffrent colors in dollar cans. im in love with the gold :]

ok.. so, this is my second post on this site, i posted 2 weeks ago or something.. and havnt done much in that time, but was just wondering what you guys think about these two peices and how i could improve:

45066_DSCN3492.JPG

45144_DSCN3491.JPG

ok.. so, this is my second post on this site, i posted 2 weeks ago or something.. and havnt done much in that time, but was just wondering what you guys think about these two peices and how i could improve:

45066_DSCN3492.JPG

45144_DSCN3491.JPG

you got the right idea. do simples over and over and over again. then start making them a lil more complicated