Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for the crits guys. and yea it does sound like borf... but basically i kinda wanta find something else to play with but havent found anything yet.

its supposed to be like... i live on planet eurf. like earth but like a 2 year old saying it. idk it was the first thing that popped into my head after i stopped trying to draw ralph.

suggestions for a new name would be cool to. hopefully i will find something different.

thanks agian

lol @ this guy ^^^ jeez.

anroe your stuff has gotten pretty decent, props!

knews that last one is sick as hell, but DAMN man get over those fuckin bic pens and actually do a piece all we ever see is pen shit, lets see what u can turn out with some markers and i dont mean bic pens and a pink hiliter! lol...

peace

lol @ this guy ^^^ jeez.

anroe your stuff has gotten pretty decent, props!

knews that last one is sick as hell, but DAMN man get over those fuckin bic pens and actually do a piece all we ever see is pen shit, lets see what u can turn out with some markers and i dont mean bic pens and a pink hiliter! lol...

peace

I lold ;)

I figure its better to progress from noob with guidence then get semi-decent and find i missed the basics ;)

oh man, i laughed so fucking hard when i read this shit. adderol, drinking, graffiti, horseback riding, groundation --you's a gangsta louise.

i'm just fucking with you. this shit did make me laugh though.

leave me and my lame self alone. =P

pee.ess. while i'm making myself sound even lamer, i got high on the adderall with the kids that i ride horses with.

i'm grounded for the next month cuz my parents found out about some adderall i took... and then about some times i got drunk... so uh, i can't get on the comp as often but when i do i hope i'll be posting a shitload cuz i can't really do anything else...

haha BA with the Addreall.

fire.

bonez, where u been?

by the way, when i was at school, i saw a train rushing by and it had

a Bone handstyle on it, next day, i went to Amsterdam i saw the

same handstyles all over the place. im not sayin u have to change

ur name. But its taken, it doesnt matter, cuz u live in america i think

and the train was in the netherlands :p