Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

duse --that hat's real nice. you even got te peanut guy down --i hate when i see someone put an already existing character into a piece, and fuck it all up in proportion and shape. you know, if you do enough of those hats, you can make some money in the custom made department. i just saw this documentary about this cali crew that makes hats and sends them over to japan. kids over there buy them for crazy money.

S5005979.jpg S5005969.jpg S5005963.jpg S5005957.jpg S5005967.jpg

so what do you think. this is the first time i've put stuff up on the web, i can take some critcism, i know some of it's toyish, but im really looking for some tips on how to improve..this can either be the worst place to do that, or a good place..

i've self taught..

bumb,, i need some crite on this guys

pilotnerd ya shit is quite dope, i like the fills and all that. I gotta say though u should work on letter structure, it aint bad but it could be better (i assume u kno this and dats y ur postin here). Ur past the very basics obviously but u need to work on ur style(s), easiest way to do that is ask urself these 3 questions- does each letter look sick on its own? do the letters look like theyr part of the same style when they're not next to each other? does the piece look dope minus fill (Jus clean black lines)? if no to any of these you got work to do. just be honest with ursefl and put ur shit next to dope artists when u tryin to decide if it makes the cut or not. im doin the same shit now and it def works, just start from a simple and tweak it till the flow is just right for each letter, then do simple pieces then go all crazy with fills and shit. best way i kno to build style. peace

Been writing since last Thursday (4/5/07) and I gotta say I suck real bad.

looking for advice and shit. have dont a couple of paintings but no pictures yet

S4010045.jpg

S4010046.jpg

S4010047.jpg

S4010048.jpg

S4010049.jpg

S4010051.jpg

thanks for advice and sorry for wasting space with my toy-ass bullshit

late

Been writing since last Thursday (4/5/07) and I gotta say I suck real bad.

looking for advice and shit. have dont a couple of paintings but no pictures yet

S4010045.jpg

S4010046.jpg

S4010047.jpg

S4010048.jpg

S4010049.jpg

S4010051.jpg

thanks for advice and sorry for wasting space with my toy-ass bullshit

late

OK FIRST OFF, your drawing skills in general are shit, Learn to make straight lines, cut the arrows out.. all of them. and go to simples, if you would read back on what others posted, they all got the same shit. SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE. im talking fucking block letters, your letters should look like the ones on your keyboard. STRAIGHT LINES, SIMPLE 3d, dropshadows, 1 -3 colors..simple.