Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hahahahahahahah rofl

i really hate you

seriously

shut up

you're not good at graffiti, nor do you have the potential most "toys" have

don't laugh at someone because they aren't as good as other people

the kid is trying, he has more heart than you, and a hell of alot more potential

your shit is trash and you know that.

cola

for the handstyle, try to make it more simple/legible. do regular letters close by, but make them tall and skinny, or just give them a subtley small slant or something. the freshest handstyles are the more simpler ones that everyone can discern

TRAGK --i like the first one, but the silver stuff in the second one doesn't work so well for me. for some reason, it takes away from the letter structure. i definitely like what you're doing, keep posting.

COLA --i think handstyles are more like penmanship. someone gave me this big ass ring bound black book for my birthday one year. i've sat down with that thing and filled numerous pages with stupid handstyles. i recommend you do the same. just fucking noodle away on a bunch of paper, and eventually you'll start to find a style you like. repetition my friend.

hey DANK --stop reading magazines about CEO's. i bet that dude on the cover has "white devil" tattooed across the back of his neck. i like the colors in the piece, but you do need to structure letters better, and lighten up on the extended 3D. if you had broken the 3D off, and not had it stretched all the way back to the point of perspective--it might have looked better.