Toys post here...

swif1

ups stickers ftw lol

Bonez- Oh and i really liked the look of the last one you posted, keep it up man!

Sike- Thanks for your support man, and i know ill get shit like that thrown at me cause ive been reading through the forums for a while :]

VILE- Yeah, first time i ever did this kind of peice (if its a peice haha) so i messed up along the way.

Thanks for the crits so far.

yea people can be real assholes. so prove them wrong and become great. btw where can i get these UPS stickers :D and are they better than the postalservice ones.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey drip, you need to stick to doin stuff like the third pic. now go look through tons of pictures and find a style of lettering you like, then bite it. but not too hardonce you have something you like practice the fuck out of it, do it over and over until you cant stand it. then do it some more. eventually you will develop new lettering styles. have fun :mexican:

hey drip, you need to stick to doin stuff like the third pic. now go look through tons of pictures and find a style of lettering you like, then bite it. but not too hardonce you have something you like practice the fuck out of it, do it over and over until you cant stand it. then do it some more. eventually you will develop new lettering styles. have fun :mexican:

do you have any suggestions for good writers that i can get inspiration from??