Toys post here...

swif1

Guest R@ndomH3ro
armerblack.jpg

theres another one, let me no what u guys think

First, that pic is hella big. And keep sketching, that looks like a mess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
gotta love those transformers in industrial parks in the middle of nowhere... jk just bustin ur balls man' date=' nice handstyle fo real tho[/quote']

handstyle, no hate or anything but that's like the most basic handstyle you can come up with ever. also, guys this is for piece/throw skecthes, not tags. but good your tagging and shit.:p

armerblack.jpg

First' date=' that pic is hella big. And keep sketching, that looks like a mess.[/quote']

Eee no don't listen to this guy. That's the best drawing on this page. It's unusual, and the way you're using the whitespace around the black is cool. Keep fucking with the weird shit.

I just recently tried to put addons and other crap just to see what would it would turn into and this is what I got...

The first sketch...

ef4091e3.jpg

The inked final...

ebfd76e9.jpg

And yes, I know I forgot the O. I was going to do a character in place of it but now I started a new one and I can't stop in the middle...

Re: ??

hey i'm thinking about changing my name to impulse, imp or pulse, either one. anyway here's a couple of stuff in retrospect of the tag...

impulse.jpg

the tag trials

impulsetag.jpg

there are some in the pic above that has weir spikes coming out of the "m"s or the "L"... they're supposed to be pulses in that heart monitor thing... yeah i tried to make the E and the S like the pulses..

if you guys can give some crits or tell me that any of the three tags are being written orready then i appreciate it.

Gen - work on the top right tag and those heartbeat tags would look made crazy if you did a throwie of those.

2006 - Your sketches have skills but your spray up i'm not the big on it.

Bouncing Soul - Shits looking mighty clean just try to use your space up more but seriously shits looking tight.

Sunrise - What did you use on that canvas? I'm trying to do a canvas and wondering what I should use.

oooops wrong spot,but you guys keep practicing....remember when you think you got,really nice is you still not...but who's to say whats hot???? it's your art,but in the graff world can be harsh cause i don't want to see that shit,but the more repetition,gets more flow and the cconfidence goes blingbloaw....hey who am i???? just find the love and graff will love you back,meaning study the walls....they talk if you in a city that bangs....if you in a town or some shit....lol i can't stop laughing,don't do it the sheriffs coming.....

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I haven't posted any of my shit in a while. This is something I did recently.

ubegvalesbook.jpg

I then TRIED to paint it.

ubegshot2.jpg

Any comments, or advice welcome.

It aint that bad, just keep practicing.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
wut isnt readable the thow up i think there plenty readable

Meaning make the letters more straight and even looking, some of them are all kinds of crazy sizes