Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TrustUGN

blackbook....

<span style='font-family:arial'>One word comes to mind when I look at your work. An awestruck "Fuck".</span>

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

them blackbook sketches are stupid fly. heh.

The spider web one reminds me sort of a Marka27 wall. Not saying you're biting, just commenting on the similarity.

yeah, like i said.. you want the shit crispy.. just take your time with the it . time, i have, i sit at a desk for 10 hours a day drawing and getting paid for it... so... anyways.. if you want the clean lines.. use milky pens, i cant stress it enough. my boy typo got me hip and i havent used anything else since. thanks for all the positive comments brothas!! lets me know people appreciate it... anybody want to trade some freight fliks.. email me... peace

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL is inquiring......TRUST=HAZARD?

if i could pull off half the stuff HAZARD did,, that would be super dope... ill post some hazard fliks and you tell me if you see a great similarity...

Guest KING OF HELL

THE KING OF HELL wishes to make it clear that WE were just inquiring. no accusations were ment. WE were simply inquiring. WE are fans of HAZARD and he is very slept on. no offense.

No, its cool.. i know you werent accusing me of anything.. i was just showing you the difference in styles... thats all.. peace...

Guest uncle-boy

all of it is just fabulous

<--peep this video out of me and cortesNYC hitting up the blackbooks at 5pointz in new york, i do meetups if u got a good blackbook holla @ me!!

noverNYC W2F -bx