MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by graff goon@Jan 6 2005, 10:31 AM

montana is dope but those aliens i cant stand.....shit pressure stupid caps and to much money for so little of paint. they need to make those new alien colors available in the 400 ml cans

Its a low pressure can and the paint stretches further. The tip is sensative. People with short skills ussually dont like it and people with mad skills ussually love it.

Originally posted by Rolln+Jan 7 2005, 07:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rolln - Jan 7 2005, 07:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-graff goon@Jan 6 2005, 10:31 AM

montana is dope but those aliens i cant stand.....shit pressure stupid caps and to much money for so little of paint. they need to make those new alien colors available in the 400 ml cans

Its a low pressure can and the paint stretches further. The tip is sensative. People with short skills ussually dont like it and people with mad skills ussually love it.

[/b]

damn i guess i got no skills :( :(

This board is one big joke ...str8 up if ur postin ur own fliks u most really be dying for a bit of fame...or u just realized that ur actually puttin a name out and haven't yet reallized what a crock of shit the internet is. all u will get are critics or jocks. please dont waste ur time to get mad and write somethin back,,,just a statement.