MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by heavyLox@Sep 2 2005, 12:55 PM

warnings and or suspended accounts are in a few of your futures if this bullshit keeps on.

if you have personal issues deal with in real life or via PM do no continue to flood the thread with threats and other non sense.

JUST CLOSE THE THREAD LOX... THEIRS NO POINT TO IT ANYWAY...

Originally posted by ILLFIGHTYOU@Sep 2 2005, 05:55 PM

o shit I HAVE BEEF

WAIT...LET ME CALL SOUTHRNGENT!

OH SHIT I HAVE BEEF....Wait... Let me call NUMBERZ!!!!

You mad we got a click that dont play..Every post you make on here just proves more and more each time what a little jealous bitch you are..Were talkin about one thing and someone mentions my name having nothing to do with you and you just have to jump on my dick.Are you angry that people have been seeing my name since theyve gotten in the game?? Are you angry that the only name you have made for yourself is an INTERNET TOY?? Just give up..This thread actualy runs good with flicks flowing page to page until you or one of your little friends from the toy box get mad that they havent done a damn thing in this game to compare to anyone thats getting posted, and the only way to make yourself feel any better about your piece of shit life is to type up some jealous garbage and then this soap opera erupts and gives you more toy fame day after day..If you dont like what you see on this forum DONT COME ON HERE..simple no one forces you to type http://www.12ozprophet.com when you sign online do they?? You live for this shit. Just think if none of my crew existed whos dick would you jump on...Whose flicks would you look at all day on this forum? Dont delete this thread, just delete these toys.

GET OFFFFFFFF MYYYY DICKKKKKKKK

DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN.. Good choice of words.

Yall (meaning u toys that get no respect, been writting for a couple of years think yall ol school, hating mofo's cuz yall crews aint shit or done shit) should just stay of this thread or move to another city and fuck up there threads. Flugayzee azz nigguhz..Just the fuck up..

We have good history in this city. Dont let the suckaz fuck it up. Fo real delete them no name jits..

:miamivice:

hah...wow wow wow...

call numberz???

WHERE THE FUCK U GET THAT FROM?

thats sum outta line bullshit.

never have i called numberz to back me against u niggaz!

he;s backed me with other beef just like i've backed him with other beef, but never against you niggaz.

so stop tellin them lies to make ur fellow crew mates proud! :)

SO after two warnings about getting back on track there seems to be little to no improvement in this thread. so its being closed for a while; DO NOT START A NEW ONE that will be closed as well.

Give it a few days collect some flicks and well try this again.