Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 20 SACK@Jul 29 2005, 05:24 PM

You get chased by KBT more than by the cops you aint a writer your a runner.......

DONT MISTAKE ME FOR THE OTHER NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER RAN NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON I NEVER SEE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!

YALL AINT HUNTIN FOR SHIT!!!!!!!!!! MORE LIKE HIDIN(J-VILL G-VILL)!!

PAINTIN ALLNIGHT EVERYNIGHT,,,,,,YOU KNOW WHERE!!!!!

I GOT SOMTHIN WAITIN FOR YALL, SO GO HEAD AND GET BRAVE AND HOLLA WHEN YOU SEE ME KILLIN THE STREETS!!!!!!

YOUR RIGHT IT AINT STOPPIN FAKE ASS NIGGAZ!!!!

Originally posted by GETRAPEDINBROWARD+Jul 31 2005, 07:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GETRAPEDINBROWARD - Jul 31 2005, 07:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-20 SACK@Jul 29 2005, 05:24 PM

You get chased by KBT more than by the cops you aint a writer your a runner.......

DONT MISTAKE ME FOR THE OTHER NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER RAN NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON I NEVER SEE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!

YALL AINT HUNTIN FOR SHIT!!!!!!!!!! MORE LIKE HIDIN(J-VILL G-VILL)!!

PAINTIN ALLNIGHT EVERYNIGHT,,,,,,YOU KNOW WHERE!!!!!

I GOT SOMTHIN WAITIN FOR YALL, SO GO HEAD AND GET BRAVE AND HOLLA WHEN YOU SEE ME KILLIN THE STREETS!!!!!!

YOUR RIGHT IT AINT STOPPIN FAKE ASS NIGGAZ!!!!

[/b]

stupid ass little kids.. you all legged by that quick stop over on taft..you all legged it in the handball courts behind your neighborhoods.. stupid ass little kids

3 of you against one of me and you still didn't want to know what time it is...i'm surprised you can run so fast with your knees shaking so much

maybe you dont run like you say...but what good is that when the main kid in your crew leaves you in the dust to get based on your own? what does that say about your crew when you can't even count on them to back you up? and then you don't even violate the kids that leave you to get your face smashed.

thank god for stupid ass hood rats that went to school with you all...thank god for all your little partner dropping names everywhere they go...stupid ass little kids.. walking around that pembroke lakes mall flapping their lips like no one listens..then they even tell you everything you want to know about someone when you ask em...thank god for your partner BEST who ran his mouth working at d'salvo's

your partner kevin saved you before you were 7s, when were just a bunch of pussies running around pines with stickers... now youre just a bunch of pussies running aroung pines with targets

oh yeah...i almost forgot the time you legged it on the CSX rails in south broward....thanks for the paint

stupid ass little kids..

you're right, this aint a hunt....it's shoothing fish in a barrel brother