Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeefJerky

MIAMI

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by toby maguire@Jul 26 2005, 10:45 AM

The miami thread has reached an all time low...............If your plans do not include doin this shit(graffiti) for the rest of your lives GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD....and then niggahs ask why miami gets no respect....toy ass niggas must be from the palmetto area

Yes I agree. I remember speaking to Meks and he mentioned that back in the days, when there was a battle, you would get your face stuck in no time. It was a lot more serious back then and created more respect for other writer's works. And that seriousness lead to great achievements in Miami's graff history. I hope that this is a phase in Miami. If we have done it before we can do it again.

It seems like Miami got segregated into two major sides: TSC and KBTC, the piecers and the bombers. I give merit for both their contributions for influencing writers all over this city. But even though they are great crews, it is sad to hear that we are in a problem that is decreasing that Miami style.

We were getting close to achieving that kind of seriousness when TATS cru came down here and painted with our fellow TSC's, but sadly it had to be toyed.

Fuck the beef and show more respect. That is the only way that Miami is ever gonna be back to normal.

You can't say no to Alice.

alice.jpg

homey if the Scene is too hard, too knuckleheaded, too tough, then stay away from it.. but dont complain about it... weve heard it all before.. most these niggas on here throw down for fun, and some run... Miami niggas always felt they have a little more to proove, so they hand out beatdowns.... Miami a way of life......GET UR HAND OUT MY POCKET! BuckBuck..

This was a Public Service anouncement Brought to you

by El Guicho..

Originally posted by Guicho@Jul 28 2005, 01:31 PM

homey if the Scene is too hard, too knuckleheaded, too tough, then stay away from it.. but dont complain about it... weve heard it all before.. most these niggas on here throw down for fun, and some run... Miami niggas always felt they have a little more to proove, so they hand out beatdowns.... Miami a way of life......GET UR HAND OUT MY POCKET! BuckBuck..

This was a Public Service anouncement Brought to you

by El Guicho..

Good word. Much respect.

we are what's going on you geek! since 89 miami has been about beef and nothing will change. you think that doing a legal with tats is seriousness come on jit. seriousness is when heads come down and put it down (colt, tenz, mq, mad, phone etc..) so go start a penent or paint another legal with your fellows!!!!!!

respect wat an over rated word

very few cats deserve respect no matter how long people have been writing for. But you know some people have their heads filled with shit and dont know wat they're talking about. Fuck it thats the game

respect or get disrespected ya heard

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

JPEEMONEY,DIET!

T.HAT

H.PNOTIZE

E.NTERPRIZE

^2005 :king:

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by CHUKYCHEEZE+Jul 28 2005, 07:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CHUKYCHEEZE - Jul 28 2005, 07:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>JPEEMONEY,DIET!

T.HAT

H.PNOTIZE

E.NTERPRIZE

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-dyetah743@Jul 28 2005, 06:46 AM

DSCN2543.jpg

DSCN2541.jpg

DSCN2539.jpg

Originally posted by CHUKYCHEEZE+Jul 28 2005, 02:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CHUKYCHEEZE - Jul 28 2005, 02:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CHUKYCHEEZE@Jul 28 2005, 07:49 PM

JPEEMONEY,DIET!

T.HAT

H.PNOTIZE

E.NTERPRIZE

<!--QuoteBegin-dyetah743@Jul 28 2005, 06:46 AM

DSCN2543.jpg

DSCN2541.jpg

DSCN2539.jpg

[/b]

some dope shit right here!!!!

YO FUCK GRAFF, FUCK GRAFF HISTORY, FUCK GRAFF RESPECT, FUCK LOOKIN UP TO NIGGAZ, I DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA, ITS ALL BOUT THAT PAINTERS TOUCH NIGGGGGGGAAAAHAHHHHH.....CHEA WIT OUT ME YALL WULD BE LOST JERKIN OFF TO GRAFFITI PIECES ON THE INTERNET

respect this

ecc76hand_detailed.jpg

no seriously if u get up no mater how wack u get my respect but myshit worth nothing anyways hahahaha :haha: :haha: :yuck:

Originally posted by pro_gen18+Jul 28 2005, 01:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pro_gen18 - Jul 28 2005, 01:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-toby maguire@Jul 26 2005, 10:45 AM

The miami thread has reached an all time low...............If your plans do not include doin this shit(graffiti) for the rest of your lives GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD....and then niggahs ask why miami gets no respect....toy ass niggas must be from the palmetto area

Yes I agree. I remember speaking to Meks and he mentioned that back in the days, when there was a battle, you would get your face stuck in no time. It was a lot more serious back then and created more respect for other writer's works. And that seriousness lead to great achievements in Miami's graff history. I hope that this is a phase in Miami. If we have done it before we can do it again.

It seems like Miami got segregated into two major sides: TSC and KBTC, the piecers and the bombers. I give merit for both their contributions for influencing writers all over this city. But even though they are great crews, it is sad to hear that we are in a problem that is decreasing that Miami style.

We were getting close to achieving that kind of seriousness when TATS cru came down here and painted with our fellow TSC's, but sadly it had to be toyed.

Fuck the beef and show more respect. That is the only way that Miami is ever gonna be back to normal.

You can't say no to Alice.

alice.jpg

[/b]

you're contradicting yourself here...youre talking about the past being all good with battles and beat downs...but what we need to get back to is the peace? sounds like a bunch of sissy ass crap to me

the TATS guys didnt even get toyed on that shit production...but yet no mention from you about the toying that TATS did when they were here..and how they didnt just toy that one person who they had the beef with but a few others...

this is graffiti...people get slashed and faces get smashed..

i can tell you right now before there was kbt or tsc there where the original miami crews putting it down..............and if you dont know who those crews where,STOP painting immediately.....cuz you will run into hella problems dunny........And i can sure as hell say when kbt came out there was no tsc.......Kbt is an established crew with older roots........tsc's are 100% magazine influenced garbage....There wasn't graff magazines when kbt came about and thats pure fact!

influenced? these asshole had their noses so far in the mags that they even jacked the name of their crew from the one that put out Scribble magazine...

i never understood that one..