Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeefJerky

MIAMI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kombs the real deal u.f.d. is back o-town meets miami. neos holla :biglaugh: :jestor: :biglaugh:

Originally posted by GraffitiDVD@Dec 23 2004, 01:02 AM

REST IN PEACE ALOT.....

I KNOW YOU'RE BEING MISSED BY YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY......

Originally posted by SlipStyle+Dec 23 2004, 06:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SlipStyle - Dec 23 2004, 06:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GraffitiDVD@Dec 23 2004, 01:02 AM

REST IN PEACE ALOT.....

I KNOW YOU'RE BEING MISSED BY YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY......

[/b]

when i die i want ppl to sit back and say i did something , made a name for myself , lived life to the best i had in me to live it ............ i will never faulter , never fall to the powers that be .... i stay strong in knowing i'll be the only man standing after the war .......

you never realize what you've had till you lose it ...... the grass always seems so greener until your on the other side .......... learning from my mistakes has never cost me so much ...... never have i payed such a high price to learn lifes leasons .........

after looking at myself in the mirror i didnt like what i saw ..... what i became ..... i see only the future and what it holds for me ....... a new day is here ...... am i ready for it ???????

without regret you'd learn nothing from your mistakes ..... nothing to better your future .... and nothing to strengthen your past decisions.

-passage taken from a close friend.

ALOT REST IN POWER...... one time for his friends and family, its not easy loosing a friend and family member....

stop talking about peoples bizness on here, or get ur fuckin ass stomped for life,, dont matter who the fuck u are

Any1 who was in that mr. moes shit last night is on my hit list. gonna get truely based. karma is komin around right to ur HEART. :heartbeat:

Originally posted by yapiteeyap@Dec 24 2004, 06:39 PM

:crying: R.I.P 2 my motha fuckin nigga

merry christmas to all yall at the grove last night

head%20buster-1.gif

rip your