Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NoMeanings+Jul 12 2005, 06:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NoMeanings - Jul 12 2005, 06:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by JustWontShutUp@Jul 12 2005, 06:14 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-FUK OLD SKOOL MIAMI@Jul 12 2005, 02:38 PM

IMG_1145.jpg

EY SINER GET OFF MY BOII MERIKS NUTS STEALIN HIS LETTERS

never heard of merik....and i could swear on anything that funk has that same K

i was just thinking da same funks K siners R n E, n da M looks familiar too, i think is str8 up bitin, call it bittin collage :haha: :haha:

[/b]

why would SINER wanna bite some 13 year old kid who says *fuck old school*? Definately funk's Ks... SINER's S AND R and definately Ivy's I's... who the hell's MERIK n e ways...?

:haha: :haha: :haha: i love when toys get their card pulled....this dude has 553 posts on this thread and finally we see his paper work...complete withsiners "e's" and all...what ever happened to getting up first??????? :haha: :haha: :haha: Smashing All Toys...

hahaha that nigga said i never seen a siner with lower e, shut da fuk up n do ur research before talkin, bitin from like 4 diferent writers, he though we wouldnt notice, is not bittin guys is just same structure hahahaha :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: .

MeeN TGA :king: :king:

you people are gay....i didnt bite shit...and honestly i dont care whether u believe it or not...if you think its a "biting collage" ur gay....and jus cuz it has the same strucure as altiks K, theres plenty of ppl wit dat strucure...open your eyes and look out of miami....as for siners E....dats pretty funny considering ive never seen one lower case E form dat nigga...da R is str8 form my ass, if u think its bitin den u got it all wrong.....any other complaints u can shove up ur ass and most of u have prolly never heard of me..i aint claimin to be up alot...rmemer, i didnt post that, FUK OLD SCHOOL MIAMI did......see wat u do man..get all da internet 12oz graffers on my back,lol...

p.s., i am influenced by siners work but biting him is totaly off. it may be similar in style but other dan dat its all mine bitches..

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:CLOSE THIS THREAD!

safdfdasfsf.jpg

:haha: :haha: