MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yuck:

funny. over 80% of these kids still try to get autographs.

Toys your secret is safe with me, just remember who you looked up to before some crew made you cocky little bitches. original members are the puppet masters.

live then learn.

somtimes i try to race trains on my ?Go-Ped

but Hey! what do i know, im just a retard..

:bday:

on the real wats the purpose of everyone dicussing their problems

on this shit . Fuck it la novela of the year on 12oz stay tune lol.

find out who is mad at who, give me a break more flicks

damn or shut this shit down you got stupid pigs reading yall fucking lifes on this.

damn people go reck or go benching... I should shut up too fucking computers!!!!

Originally posted by Painters Touch Nigga@Aug 9 2005, 06:13 AM

YESTERDAY AT 12:30 SNOOP DOGG WAS ATTACKED BY 74 JELLYFISH WHILE SWIMING AT THE LOCAL BEACH IN THE LBC.....HE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL AND WAS IN CRITICAL CONDITION..AT 4:30 THIS MORNING SNOOP DOGG AKA CORNWALL WALLACE DIED..REST IN PEACE SNOOP DOGG YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED..

CNN REPORT

AUGUST 9, 2005

7:00am

RIP BIG SNOOP YOU WILL BE MISSED.....

snoop dogg aint dead :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:............beanie mac is finally out of prison though

Originally posted by southrngent@Aug 9 2005, 04:27 PM

and you will be the same lil kiddie that used to chase oil around to get up in your blackbook!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh and He also used to offer me free drinks frum his crib..

so fucking wha ???

he acted down infront of my face...and thats that!

what he said behind my back, dont mean shit to me nigga!

MEN ACT LIKE MEN EVERYWHERE

BITCHES talk shit behind backs.

thats a fact!

funny thing its that .. he saw my cousin at the tattoo shop one time..

and he asked How i was doing ... like he never talked shit.

shhhh....killers move silently

I'm glad I hardly ever come on here anymore... but as usual I have to set the record straight since my name came up... cmen i guess you're trying to imply that you never stalked me & sat outside of my house for hours... or chased my mom's car down for 3 blocks just to throw me a peace sign at me... I guess I'm going to have to have to pull your card right now. I can just go into detail about how much I have dissed you and your friends in the past to all your faces. How you snitched on your OWN friends when they took off running from me in front of my house... or should I start on how you used to knock on my door to see if I could check out your newest "blackbook burner"... nigga please. You ride dick, your a fucking fan of me. You are, have been, and always will be a fucking paperboy/backyard toy. You suck, you were sucking dick to try and get into DME. I said HELL NO. Telling niggas "oh, I wanna be DME, but I think Oil does'nt like me." Bitch you KNOW I don't like you. Thats why you did'nt get put down. You could NEVER be down with us. You fucking jocker... 5 years ago you were'nt shit and today you ain't shit. I saw your buddy at the tattoo shop, we already touched this subject... your boy ain't you. You already forgot? cmen you know damn well I would take that thong you wear and give you a huge fucking wedgie... I remember the time I saw you at some bullshit event and you tried to give me dap and I left you hanging like a nutsack, you did'nt even say shit to me. You just stood there and bowed your head... You could never talk shit on me. You used to knock on my door more than a fucking jehovah's witness!!! My mom would be like "Oye, en la puerta esta ese chiquito que te quiere soplar tu pipi." I gave you a fucking drink ONE time so you could get the fuck away from my house... I'm glad to see that was such a memorable moment in your life... you're Stan as fuck. I'm gonna stop now because this is boring and I think I just ruined your life enough. I think you should really fall back now before you start some shit you can't finish, or make me put you out there on this 12oz. Screen some more.

:( :gaga: :( :gaga: :( :gaga: :( :gaga: :( :gaga: :( :gaga:

the fact of the matter is you have not painted anything in the last past 2 years or so, ilegally

the most youve done is rap your mouth on this board

oh yeah and to buddy on the last page that repped all them crews

fdc and vet got erased offa miami scene in one night

ther shit is still riding slahsed for months now

*motha fuck a edit*

Originally posted by ILLFIGHTYOU+Aug 9 2005, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ILLFIGHTYOU - Aug 9 2005, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-southrngent@Aug 9 2005, 04:27 PM

and you will be the same lil kiddie that used to chase oil around to get up in your blackbook!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh and He also used to offer me free drinks frum his crib..

so fucking wha ???

he acted down infront of my face...and thats that!

what he said behind my back, dont mean shit to me nigga!

MEN ACT LIKE MEN EVERYWHERE

BITCHES talk shit behind backs.

thats a fact!

funny thing its that .. he saw my cousin at the tattoo shop one time..

and he asked How i was doing ... like he never talked shit.

shhhh....killers move silently

[/b]

:haha: :haha:

lookin whose bak runin lip.......

the notorious backyard painter...........

people everywhere live in fear of going to sleep because if they do......

CMEN might paint there backyard wall........!

i dont why u would run lip about JAMACIA but.......

he will mop u......

ask ur crew.....lol

:king: :haha: :haha:

ROFLMAO

nigga plz .... jamaica mop me?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

set 1 up....i'll let u have the honors since ur one of my fans! ...cant get enuff of my "c'" cant chu' ?

tooo bad ur not even close to reachin the skill where im at!

so...first of all, take "jamaica"'s dick out yo mouth...

and 2nd of all, if u' wanta get urself involved...thats fine ... but try not to squash it WITH ME LATER on the phone like u used to cuz u were scared!

anybody can get it!

oh and FDC VET got erased? OHKAY...nigga'...outta ur whole squad ur one of the weakest so shut the FUCK UP!

ThugsOnKomputers...bahaha' .. jokestahs!

lol......skill?

love ur "C".....

guy......ur a toy.....ill mop u

i aint never talked to u on the phone in my life.....

i aint never tried to drop beef in my life.....

ur such a thug where were u that day that the rumble went down.....talking to Jamica like ur his big brother or sumthing...... u aint kidding no one......ur a toy.....

ur crew is toy.....and i fight ur fuck ass any day.......

the only person so far to talk shit on this board and still hasnt fought any of the people he talks about is u......

veteran crew????

veterans of wut....the only fight u have ever had was probably in middle schooll.......lmfao......

PUSSY

Originally posted by GOT CRONZ??@Aug 10 2005, 12:20 AM

lol......skill?

love ur "C".....

guy......ur a toy.....ill mop u

i aint never talked to u on the phone in my life.....

i aint never tried to drop beef in my life.....

ur such a thug where were u that day that the rumble went down.....talking to Jamica like ur his big brother or sumthing...... u aint kidding no one......ur a toy.....

ur crew is toy.....and i fight ur fuck ass any day.......

the only person so far to talk shit on this board and still hasnt fought any of the people he talks about is u......

veteran crew????

veterans of wut....the only fight u have ever had was probably in middle schooll.......lmfao......

PUSSY

yappity yapp yapp ... u'll fight me and mop me ??

ur words tickle me' lil nigga...

seriously, go change ur dipers'....or play fight wit etch...

I dont got time for goin back and forth with lil kids ...

see u in the streets!... P-U-S-S-Y