MIAMI

BeefJerky

Originally posted by SENOR_FRANK+Aug 8 2005, 08:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SENOR_FRANK - Aug 8 2005, 08:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Painters Touch Nigga@Aug 7 2005, 11:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-$50 Grand$@Aug 5 2005, 02:28 PM

South Beach part 4 coming soon.

FUCK THE BEACH U SHULD DO LIBERTY CITY PART ONE, OR OVERTOWN PART ONE, OR ALLAPATAH PART ONE, OR LIL HAITI PART ONE, OR COCO PLUM PART ONE, OR CORAL GABLES PART ONE, OR KENDALL PART ONE, OR MIAMI SEAQUARIUM PART ONE........FUCK THE BEACH PUSSY NIGGAZ

best keep them opinions to yourself boi...ppl might not know who u are.....but im pretty fuckin sure i do

[/b]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clown2:

Miami is been in bad shape since 1999 .......all dat's going on right now is KBT's and SAT's crossin out TSC's and MSG's....blah blah blah , honestly a nigga like me doesnt give 3 flying fucks about neither sides , but i guess dats the seen , then's whats left? , well u got ur other Miami Crews , and thats Gok , Fdc , Vet , DD , Ep , Ssk , Ufd , Tsf , hg , Dme ......and the sad shit is , all these crews are somehow affiliated and somehow they have beef between each other too , it sucks to have wasted time on something that gets toyed the next day by someone that wasted toying someone to get toyed back the next day , dat leaves no motivation in graff , no wanting to keep on , cuz we dont know wether is a joke or to just take it to the streets or simply let it ride.....nobody likes to let shit slide , we're all men already , i think everyone that should be readin this , should have 2 fat balls to admit that all that beef nonsence either needs to be squashed , or some more people need to be caught or killed.......i think Siner might be the only one that gets props from all sides , and what he's doing is nothing outta this world...a few bombs here n there with style , and gettin down to put in work , but ask dat nigga if he gives a fuck about ur props..............dats my 2 cents , hope u kids either stop being toys or start growin balls

Originally posted by NiñoEnfermo@Aug 8 2005, 03:18 PM

:clown2:

Miami is been in bad shape since 1999 .......all dat's going on right now is KBT's and SAT's crossin out TSC's and MSG's....blah blah blah , honestly a nigga like me doesnt give 3 flying fucks about neither sides , but i guess dats the seen , then's whats left? , well u got ur other Miami Crews , and thats Gok , Fdc , Vet , DD , Ep , Ssk , Ufd , Tsf , hg , Dme ......and the sad shit is , all these crews are somehow affiliated and somehow they have beef between each other too , it sucks to have wasted time on something that gets toyed the next day by someone that wasted toying someone to get toyed back the next day , dat leaves no motivation in graff , no wanting to keep on , cuz we dont know wether is a joke or to just take it to the streets or simply let it ride.....nobody likes to let shit slide , we're all men already , i think everyone that should be readin this , should have 2 fat balls to admit that all that beef nonsence either needs to be squashed , or some more people need to be caught or killed.......i think Siner might be the only one that gets props from all sides , and what he's doing is nothing outta this world...a few bombs here n there with style , and gettin down to put in work , but ask dat nigga if he gives a fuck about ur props..............dats my 2 cents , hope u kids either stop being toys or start growin balls

Couldnt have said it better myself......

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

I THINK YOU MISSED A VERY IMPORTANT CREW FROM YOUR LIST THAT HAS BIN REPPING THERE AREA(WHICH I WONT SAY WHERE) FOR ALONG PERIOD OF TIME.......SINCE 96......T.H.E.CREW<================ MOTHERFUKAZ KNOW

NINO ENFERNO

How are you going to say that this beef is nonsence when members of one crew have the balls to talk shit about a fellow crew member who had passed and is not around to defend their own name. you wont ever understand the level this shit is on. You fuckin toys need every god damn thing spelled out for you on a computer screen to fuckin get shit through your heads. get out in the street and get your hands dirty

BOTTOM LINE

if your not affiliated with any of this beef, than you most definatly dont know what the fuck goes down, so keep your mouth shut.

YESTERDAY AT 12:30 SNOOP DOGG WAS ATTACKED BY 74 JELLYFISH WHILE SWIMING AT THE LOCAL BEACH IN THE LBC.....HE WAS RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL AND WAS IN CRITICAL CONDITION..AT 4:30 THIS MORNING SNOOP DOGG AKA CORNWALL WALLACE DIED..REST IN PEACE SNOOP DOGG YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED..

CNN REPORT

AUGUST 9, 2005

7:00am

RIP BIG SNOOP YOU WILL BE MISSED.....

Originally posted by JamaciaMotel@Aug 9 2005, 04:12 AM

NINO ENFERNO

How are you going to say that this beef is nonsence when members of one crew have the balls to talk shit about a fellow crew member who had passed and is not around to defend their own name. you wont ever understand the level this shit is on. You fuckin toys need every god damn thing spelled out for you on a computer screen to fuckin get shit through your heads. get out in the street and get your hands dirty

BOTTOM LINE

if your not affiliated with any of this beef, than you most definatly dont know what the fuck goes down, so keep your mouth shut.

When I met u, u wouldnt dare Talk like that.

Now ur a hot shot huh ?

haha .... shits hilarious' !!! :haha: :haha: :haha: