Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MIAMI

BeefJerky

Originally posted by Young Gun+Jun 22 2005, 06:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Young Gun - Jun 22 2005, 06:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JamaciaMotel@Jun 22 2005, 06:39 PM

how bout yall go take care of your own beef  and videotape it..That video is viewd by crew eyes only, not sum fuckin public forum u dumb fucks.

this is true...i'll leave it up to your imaginations.... :innocent:

[/b]

HE DONT WANNA POST IT BECAUSE HE DONT WANT YALL SEEIN HIM GETTIN BUSS IN THE GRILL WHILE HIS DAWG SWUG THAT GAY ASS BELT!!!!!! TELL US HOW RUSTO FLAT BLACK TASTE!!!!!!!! :yuck:

AND LISTEN TOO THE #1 HANSON BROTHER RUNNIN HIS MOUTH!!!!!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: BUY SOME NEW VANS OR AIRWALKS YOU DORKY BITCH..............UM BOP DOBY DOP DOO WAP..

YOU QUEER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, ,lol,lol , Hey I saw that Video, that toy as nigga MOST was crying like a little bitch!!!!! Niggah man the fuck up before you step to the SAT family, oh and by the way your lucky I wasn't there, cuz man I would-of fucked ur ass up even worst. Dose, your next on the hit list, look out when ur painting nigga I'm patrolling my streets. I already know what you look like..... LOL, LOL, LOL, YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE !!!********* SAT-STV************

OK...SO U THINK THATS FUNNY....LISTEN...CURLEYHOE...I BEAT UR ASS ONCE ALREADY...UR FACE WAS BLEEDING LIKE A PIG....I HAVE IT ON VIDEO...UR CRYING,BLEEDING...ETC...AND EVERYONE HAS SEEN IT...UR NAME WILL BE FOREVER LINKED TO UR S.A.T. ASSWHOOPING..WE CAN GO A ROUND 2 TOMORROW...I'LL BE IN BROWARD ....PM ME FOR LOCATION...IM SICK OF UR SHIT....ANYONE ELSE FROM BROWARD WANT IT...IM DOWN....FUK A HEAT UP...I'LL BE THERE....DADE COUNTY RAISE UP....STILL A THUG...CRIME 95... :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

WHOA THAT DOSE IS SOOOOO FRESH!!! :haha: :haha: YEAH RIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHTTT!!!YO SOLE LEAVE THAT SHIT RUNNING CAUSE HES ONLY PLAYING HIMSELF. FUCKING WACK ASS TOYS. NO TALENT NO BALLS. I HOPE SWIS CAN RECOVER FROM THE "MAJOR INJURY" THAT WAS CAUSED BY GETTING HIT IN THE ARM WITH AN EMPTY CAN. IDIOTS.

YALL SHOULD SEE THAT VIDEO... TO THE 7 "S-O-L-I-D-E-R-S" :haha: :haha: YOU WONT HAVE SHIT TO SAY TOMORROW WHEN THAT SHIT GETS POSTED. AND I HOPE THIS THREAD GETS CLOSED AGAIN. FUCK IT.

FUKBUK50.......... SAT.STV.WH :king: :king:

Originally posted by Young Gun@Jun 23 2005, 12:53 AM

OK...SO U THINK THATS FUNNY....LISTEN...CURLEYHOE...I BEAT UR ASS ONCE ALREADY...UR FACE WAS BLEEDING LIKE A PIG....I HAVE IT ON VIDEO...UR CRYING,BLEEDING...ETC...AND EVERYONE HAS SEEN IT...UR NAME WILL BE FOREVER LINKED TO UR S.A.T. ASSWHOOPING..WE CAN GO A ROUND 2 TOMORROW...I'LL BE IN BROWARD ....PM ME FOR LOCATION...IM SICK OF UR SHIT....ANYONE ELSE FROM BROWARD WANT IT...IM DOWN....FUK A HEAT UP...I'LL BE THERE....DADE COUNTY RAISE UP....STILL A THUG...CRIME 95... :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

haha ur soft as fuk wait till i see ur bitch ass again thats all im sayin u fruity little bitch..keep it in the pm's quit tryin to sound all hard in front of the whole forum...i sent u a pm like 2 weeks ago where u at cuz...

Originally posted by curlyhead+Jun 23 2005, 09:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (curlyhead - Jun 23 2005, 09:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Young Gun@Jun 23 2005, 12:53 AM

OK...SO U THINK THATS FUNNY....LISTEN...CURLEYHOE...I BEAT UR ASS ONCE ALREADY...UR FACE WAS BLEEDING LIKE A PIG....I HAVE IT ON VIDEO...UR CRYING,BLEEDING...ETC...AND EVERYONE HAS SEEN IT...UR NAME WILL BE FOREVER LINKED TO UR S.A.T. ASSWHOOPING..WE CAN GO A ROUND 2 TOMORROW...I'LL BE IN BROWARD ....PM ME  FOR LOCATION...IM SICK OF UR SHIT....ANYONE ELSE FROM BROWARD WANT IT...IM DOWN....FUK A HEAT UP...I'LL BE THERE....DADE COUNTY RAISE UP....STILL A THUG...CRIME 95... :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:

haha ur soft as fuk wait till i see ur bitch ass again thats all im sayin u fruity little bitch..keep it in the pm's quit tryin to sound all hard in front of the whole forum...i sent u a pm like 2 weeks ago where u at cuz...

[/b]

ARE U SERIOUS...FIRST U RUN FROM ME...3 OF U RAN FROM 2 OF US...WHILE IM GOING OVER UR SHIY IN FRONT OF U....THEN I CATCH U GOIN OVER PROX AND I BEAT UR FACE IN...THEN I VIDEO TAPED UR BLOODY FACE CRYING...AND UR STILL TALKING...IM NOT TRYING TO ACT HARD...I AM HARD AND EVERY TIME U PM ME...U DONT WANT IT...UR THE ONE ACTING HAED...BUT UR SOFT...U RUN FROM FIGHTS...(TWICE)...EXCEPT THE SECOND TIME WE CAUGHT UR ASS...I CANT EVEN BELIVE THAT U BELIVE URSELF...I MUST HAVE CAUSED U BRAIN DAMAGE...NEXT TIME I WONT BEAT U SO HARD....JUST PM ME FOR TIME AND LOCATION...ILL RIDE UP THERE SOLO... :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: