MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Originally posted by 100%cotton@Jul 14 2005, 07:12 AM

i know im nobody to add my 2 cents but come on yall that shit dont look nowhere near siner.that nigga said it himself he wishes it did but it aint even close.yall give people too much credit where they dont deserve it....

hahahaha.. well dats a weird way to put it but ill take it...pz and my fav pic so far was the grl shittin out of her ass..BUMP DAT SHIT!!

Originally posted by insane30+Jul 14 2005, 06:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insane30 - Jul 14 2005, 06:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-100%cotton@Jul 14 2005, 07:12 AM

i know im nobody to add my 2 cents but come on yall that shit dont look nowhere near siner.that nigga said it himself he wishes it did but it aint even close.yall give people too much credit where they dont deserve it....

hahahaha.. well dats a weird way to put it but ill take it...pz and my fav pic so far was the grl shittin out of her ass..BUMP DAT SHIT!!

[/b]

quit making new names and talking to yourself... fucking loser

This ones for all you pussy ass, krylon spraying, bitch made, legal wall paintin, backyard hermit, "please just dont go over me anymore",paper chasin, run from your problems and make up a cool story, scared of the yard, "lets talk this out so it won't happen again", faggotass toys

All stolen from the most recent metal heads threads.

All Crew.

All from the bottom.

Dont get it twisted.

qbert.jpg

559.jpg

557.jpg

556.jpg