MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by D-man132AVE@Jun 14 2005, 08:44 AM

now i cant make any requests?wut has this come to?

yo just keep those smart ass comments to your self if i were you ...if you dont want any problems....i dont think your funny...you still havent told me y im funny ......keep eating shit...and i will show how funny i am......yo just chill out bro...take it to the streets....

Morbid"Sodom"memzWon434"Despize"C.D.M.F...U.F.O.E......back da fuck up................... :hatred: :burn: :hatred: :burn: :hatred: :burn: :hatred: :burn:

Originally posted by BADMUTHAFUKA+Jun 14 2005, 10:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BADMUTHAFUKA - Jun 14 2005, 10:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-D-man132AVE@Jun 14 2005, 08:44 AM

now i cant make any requests?wut has this come to?

yo just keep those smart ass comments to your self if i were you ...if you dont want any problems....i dont think your funny...you still havent told me y im funny ......keep eating shit...and i will show how funny i am......yo just chill out bro...take it to the streets....

Morbid"Sodom"memzWon434"Despize"C.D.M.F...U.F.O.E......back da fuck up................... :hatred: :burn: :hatred: :burn: :hatred: :burn: :hatred: :burn:

[/b]

NOW THAT WAS FUNNNNY !!!!!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

whoever said they've nevr seen EWE up must not leave their front door... cus as soon as i leave my house i see EWE accross the street from me... so i know that kid has no clew what he's saying...

EWE... THEME 16... TSF...? learn your history b4 u look like a total retard...

Originally posted by Painters Touch Nigga+Jun 13 2005, 11:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Painters Touch Nigga - Jun 13 2005, 11:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-NICETRY@Jun 13 2005, 08:07 PM

SEEN THIS TODAY  :king:

heaven4do.jpg

ANYONE WANT TO BUMP IT TO FILL UP LIKE 3 PAGES?  :haha:

(EDITED CUZ I FUCKED UP THE IMAGE LINK)

dam cuhhh atleast doubt got da flick :bawling: :bawling: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm: :umm:

[/b]

ITS ALL BOUT DEM SAT BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!