MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by theworstguy@May 24 2005, 10:04 AM

whats up with dtk toying 7s and msg. then even funnier was the some dbs guy i have never heard of toying sf. toys will be toys.

u fucking serious homie sf is as toy as it gets so maybe u should change ur last line to toyz toying toyz then i can agree with u lol :king:

Originally posted by theworstguy@May 24 2005, 10:04 AM

whats up with dtk toying 7s and msg. then even funnier was the some dbs guy i have never heard of toying sf. toys will be toys.

who the fukk sed that DTK had beef with 7S and MSG???? damn boy yall niggas some ducks.. if n e thing DTK is looking out for them boys everywhere they get toyed or what not.... but its a w/e keep yapping that dick sucker!!

DTKings....

Originally posted by yeayo+May 24 2005, 12:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yeayo - May 24 2005, 12:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-theworstguy@May 24 2005, 10:04 AM

who the fukk sed that DTK had beef with 7S and MSG???? damn boy yall niggas some ducks.. if n e thing DTK is looking out for them boys everywhere they get toyed or what not.... but its a w/e keep yapping that dick sucker!!

DTKings....

[/b]

blow a dick.

it is funny that you dtks are now scared of the 7s. after all those spots that you dissed of theirs. plus all the shit talking that 4 eyes trend was talking about dose ynot etc. about how wack them broward toys are and for them to stay out of dade.

:love2:

Originally posted by theworstguy@May 24 2005, 01:21 PM

i told them at the pool hall to chill out but trend is like fuck stv kbt etc. fuck msg they are from broward and fuck their dick pulling toy 7 suckers. he thinks that he is the man

thanx for the love.. xoxo

muahZzz

fuck this 12 oz shyt.. u knoe who i is where i b.....

yall do what yall do

Fuck dorky toy kiddiesssssssss!!! Also why do people jock other people that laugh at them, give them no respect and would never paint or hang with them. Also why would someone want to be associated with suckers that have no heart and nothing left. I guess birds of a feather flock together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by southrngent@May 24 2005, 02:09 PM

Anyways nice flixs Hermie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u still gonna yap.. check me out..

imma catch u and ur dawg out there in tattoo circus! how u like me now

..this is my last post, yall boys have fun with it