MIAMI

BeefJerky

Originally posted by 727 click@Aug 18 2005, 04:20 PM

speaking of gangs.....BANE "we funna rid on these foolz at they own berr b que"

love dave chappelle! :mean:

LOL that was the first chapelle show skit i ever saw..where that dude gets his shoes stepped on..doin the bird call :haha: :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by southrngent@Aug 18 2005, 12:45 PM

of course it is crook, i mean shit you have put every thing msg had ever done on here like 3 times. you have watered down your crew lil legacy!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha:

did he say legacy wow might be the nices thing he will ever say about them niggas :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I must be a :chicken: because I love bombing the streets.

The rest of you guys must be :king: 's cause you love talk

shit like bitches.....

VIESR TKO WH STV SAT KBT NSN

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

And for all you :five-o: 's out there suck my d_ck

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th@Aug 18 2005, 05:54 PM

Di que, Black and Gold... first the nigga claiming South Miami, sucking LS, now he a wanna be KING...

Nigga please.... who you gassing?

"Almighty Don't Like NOBODY"!!!

question is????? WHO ARE YOU JOCKIN' ....PROTECTING YOUR SON MQUE LIKE DAT!

Just for the record......I still chill with a few Kings, but they dont know you! I did go to South Miami, wasnt LS, although plenty a time I rushed fools like you along side them. Dash, I can see you love wasting your time on me. I am so flattered that I have such an impact on you. Whenever PAPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tumadre@Aug 19 2005, 08:27 AM

Just for the record......I still chill with a few Kings, but they dont know you! I did go to South Miami, wasnt LS, although plenty a time I rushed fools like you along side them. Dash, I can see you love wasting your time on me. I am so flattered that I have such an impact on you. Whenever PAPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... chill wit da name droppin son!!

Originally posted by SENOR_FRANK+Aug 19 2005, 09:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SENOR_FRANK - Aug 19 2005, 09:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tumadre@Aug 19 2005, 08:27 AM

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... chill wit da name droppin son!!

[/b]

He loves the drama and loves to see his name on the screen...so dont worry.......

if u get your kicks off a throwin niggaz names out there and str8 catchin beef 4 in front of every1 on this gay ass t5hread then.......by all means knock yourself the fuck out

remember the more u say........the easier it is 4 sum1 to figure u out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is, that Niggas gladly told me who this bird was the FIRST day he started jocking, and dropped my name. Acting like a hooker... "I hate dash, I can't stand Dash, Dash this , Dash that"... Nigga YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW DASH.

Thas homo action if u aske me.

Unless he went back and deleted it, it was all in the MQ thread.

Since then I been inviting him to man up and say what he writes, but he's too shook. Then we all sat here and watched as he played himself with excuse after excuse as to why he wouldn't say his tag, and then even tried to deny he writes, and then it was all water under the bridge.

And he got the nerve to say that we can fight "whenever", yet still won't state his name.

But it nothing new, I been dealing with herbs like this for years. Suckers, trying to catch props by going around telling cats, "Yo, I got beef with DASH" or "Yo, i'm gonna fuck that kid DASH up" etc. Like it gonna make u sound important, to say they got beef with me.

Shit talking and name calling aint beef, that kid got no idea what beef is. Fucking gang-dog wanna be, 18 years after the fact.

------------------

And MQ was never my son. We were boys in 89, when he lived in Miami, but I ain't gonna let a toy, who re-telling 2nd hand stories, try to change history with misinformation.

Originally posted by Pharaoh145th@Aug 19 2005, 10:41 AM

The funny thing is, that Niggas gladly told me who this bird was the FIRST day he started jocking, and dropped my name. Acting like a hooker... "I hate dash, I can't stand Dash, Dash this , Dash that"... Nigga YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW DASH.

Thas homo action if u aske me.

Unless he went back and deleted it, it was all in the MQ thread.

Since then I been inviting him to man up and say what he writes, but he's too shook. Then we all sat here and watched as he played himself with excuse after excuse as to why he wouldn't say his tag, and then even tried to deny he writes, and then it was all water under the bridge.

And he got the nerve to say that we can fight "whenever", yet still won't state his name.

But it nothing new, I been dealing with herbs like this for years. Suckers, trying to catch props by going around telling cats, "Yo, I got beef with DASH" or "Yo, i'm gonna fuck that kid DASH up" etc. Like it gonna make u sound important, to say they got beef with me.

Shit talking and name calling aint beef, that kid got no idea what beef is. Fucking gang-dog wanna be, 18 years after the fact.

------------------

And MQ was never my son. We were boys in 89, when he lived in Miami, but I ain't gonna let a toy, who re-telling 2nd hand stories, try to change history with misinformation.

first, I never said I had beef with you or any of that...you fucked up my dawg;'s mom's house and thats enough for me to loose respect for you...You are a fresh writer or artist, but thats that. You are a horrible person and thats a fact! All you do is brag and talk shit about other people...WHATEVER MAN...

THE NAME IS EMIL!!!! NOW WHAt !