MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by toby maguire+Aug 18 2005, 11:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toby maguire - Aug 18 2005, 11:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by El Mikinbin De Miami@Aug 18 2005, 02:43 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-toby maguire@Aug 18 2005, 08:15 AM

peep that TWICE throwie........on a serious tip no one did it better than TWICE............................ever in MIAMI......MIAMI TWICE STV KING!

WHat about FREEK?

What about freek?..............he did his thing................but not like TWICE.....im talkin buses,fr8's,streets,rooftops,trucks,newspaper stands you name it.................And let me not talk bout handling BEEF!!!!......cuz all you muthafuckers know that nigga was putting people to sleep daily!!!!!.......

[/b]

What about Freeky???? Freeky is Freeky and Twice is Twice

cant compare....

I didnt PM u too start shit or try you, niggas act so defensive.

I been in that guys shoes before, it sucks, so people like you putting it on the most gossiping fucking web site in america dont help.

I dont care if crome sent you the link from jail, this anit about crews..

this is just a respect thing, u never had your shit put on blast like that so u dont know.

I have.

About my "pathtic white trash city" I dont know where u think im from or where you think i live, but im in miami so get ur facts str8.

yes the story was public information, but you became a reporter the second you posted the links.. it had nothing to do with me,i dont know that kid at all, but i been there and i know he dont want his shit on this site, bad enuff hes on the news the papers and the police web sites.

I bet if i posted you or homies from your crews information when you get poped you wont like it....

and you know what, i have no idea who you are.

But i know who the enemies are, not writers,

its the police.

As much as i cant stand certain writers and crews in this town i wouldnt want to see another writer in cuffs.

kbt's stv's abcdef fucking g's... none of them.

You knew the shit storm of gossip that will be generated by posting that,

i was just trying to tell u not to post that, but whatever

u got offended for whatever reason...

and the comments about "my side of town", you dont know shit about me or where im from or where im at.

and i dont know where u ge off thinking that i said anything about 12oz being a factor in there case... i sent you a very simple PM, "delete your post"

if you dont like PMs then turn them shits off or cancel your account.

again.... FUCK A PM niggah.

Originally posted by joe pesci+Aug 18 2005, 04:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (joe pesci - Aug 18 2005, 04:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tumadre@Aug 18 2005, 01:48 PM

I dont know man, but the Latin Syndicate niggahs were pretty ruthless wit dem internationals....

black+silver :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :king:

[/b]

BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :king:

Originally posted by tumadre+Aug 18 2005, 04:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tumadre - Aug 18 2005, 04:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by joe pesci@Aug 18 2005, 04:10 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-tumadre@Aug 18 2005, 01:48 PM

I dont know man, but the Latin Syndicate niggahs were pretty ruthless wit dem internationals....

black+silver :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :king:

BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :king:

[/b]

all the gang stuff was "fun" while it lasted. lol

back to the graff guys?

and fuck dbs + nvs :yuck:

thats all. :D