MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're gonna make me go back 5 years and be a time hater....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? You're all grown up now cmen!!! You fucking coward I don't give a fuck if you pump roids or if you grew your nails longer. ONCE A BITCH, ALWAYS A FUCKING BITCH. You must think you're hard now that you grew some pubic hair & started having your period. Hey Gent remember when we were pulling in to my complex in the van with F5 and cheese? Remember who was waiting for me by the gaurd gate with a blackbook like a son holding a catchers mitt waiting for his father to come home??? it was cmennnnnn!!! You little lying ass toy... your face would light up with a happy meal smile everytime you saw me fag... YOU KNOW IT!!!! I know exactly who the fuck it was that ran from me. Now he's crew affiliated, but back then that nigga saw ME and hit it. I know so & you said so yourself after you dropped dime on him. Unlike you, he proved himself & the nigga turned out to be a bomber and now he's down with us... You on the other hand stayed toy and grew up to be a compulsive liar living in denial on Dellusional Island... why do you always bring up other niggas that have nothing to do with shit? Because you're a fucking nobody. please nigga you know damn well I would put you in a figure four leg lock and make you suck my cock... I'm gonna stop wasting my time giving you the forum fame you seek. I hope to run into you again so I can see what size bra you wear now that you're such a big girl. Die.

Toby whats up with Sunday?we need to be DOIN' THEM THANGS boy. holler @ me, and cmen you can swallow @ me.

Originally posted by Lubrication@Aug 11 2005, 10:51 PM

you're gonna make me go back 5 years and be a time hater....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? You're all grown up now cmen!!! You fucking coward I don't give a fuck if you pump roids or if you grew your nails longer. ONCE A BITCH, ALWAYS A FUCKING BITCH. You must think you're hard now that you grew some pubic hair & started having your period. Hey Gent remember when we were pulling in to my complex in the van with F5 and cheese? Remember who was waiting for me by the gaurd gate with a blackbook like a son holding a catchers mitt waiting for his father to come home??? it was cmennnnnn!!! You little lying ass toy... your face would light up with a happy meal smile everytime you saw me fag... YOU KNOW IT!!!! I know exactly who the fuck it was that ran from me. Now he's crew affiliated, but back then that nigga saw ME and hit it. I know so & you said so yourself after you dropped dime on him. Unlike you, he proved himself & the nigga turned out to be a bomber and now he's down with us... You on the other hand stayed toy and grew up to be a compulsive liar living in denial on Dellusional Island... why do you always bring up other niggas that have nothing to do with shit? Because you're a fucking nobody. please nigga you know damn well I would put you in a figure four leg lock and make you suck my cock... I'm gonna stop wasting my time giving you the forum fame you seek. I hope to run into you again so I can see what size bra you wear now that you're such a big girl. Die.

Toby whats up with Sunday?we need to be DOIN' THEM THANGS boy. holler @ me, and cmen you can swallow @ me.

time traveling hater that fucking funny

Yo. Str8 up. We all know this ish is mad gay. Bein on 12. But truth is we all keep commin back to it. Out of addiction, gayness, habit or w/e. You get on cuz you wanna see flics. An hear bout wusup in the game cuz you live in miami and do graffiti. For real. Clean slate. New pics please. An street shit. Beef, bombs, tags, throws, everything. If you're gonna get on this shit then post, or shut up. My oppinion.If you got beef with someone. Post a flic of your shit over his shit. Then talk shit. At least you won't look as much a punk.