G spot gets the guts son

Verbal Kint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ heheh yeah.. so you told yourself, mmm im gonna hit that dead clean train yard where there's no security at all, and then im gonna post the flick on 12oz..people will think im hardcore yo, and it will make up for my lack of style. hehe dont worry though, you're the less wack of uk crew..just dont ever post your flicks again. thank you :)

Originally posted by onesecondple@Dec 6 2004, 03:48 AM

which one of your friends is gator? cuz you all need to practice more...

yeah self promo is pretty fucking weak, but seriously homie, you cant say shit. this kid still burns you. you need to stop talking so much shit online, and paint more shit offline. :nope: :nope: :nope:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

i am angry cus someone posted picturtes of theyre own shit and he didnt post a bunch of other random shit cus maybe my weak ass train was somewhere in that mix.....oh i wana be posted on 12 oz sooooooooo bad......

BLAH BLAH BLAH self promotion BLAH BLAH BLAH :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ink face+Dec 6 2004, 12:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ink face - Dec 6 2004, 12:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Dec 6 2004, 03:48 AM

which one of your friends is gator? cuz you all need to practice more...

yeah self promo is pretty fucking weak, but seriously homie, you cant say shit. this kid still burns you. you need to stop talking so much shit online, and paint more shit offline. :nope: :nope: :nope:

[/b]

please believe i paint enough offline and really dont talk that much shit online, if you think he burns me, your own opinion man, whatever man..

• 1 year later...