Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea i agree with nekro but i like calling people fags and not cause they are thooper gay cause a guy can be manly and in no way Feminim and i'll still call him a fag just to piss him off so i guess what im saying is the meaning of the word doesnt matter as long as it pisses off the other person ...........

i'm trying to figure out crossdressers..... i always wondered what their sexual preference would be.. if a man is dressing as a woman.. is that person trying to attract straight men? gay men? or other women.. i guess it depends..

OK, tranny time.

Drag queens: guys who dress up like women because it's fun. They usually look pretty extreme; huge wigs and crazy makeup etc. Like the clowns at gay birthday parties, they're the life of the party. Think "celebrity trapped in a normal person's body"

Transvestites: Guys who dress up like women (and vice versa), usually in the privacy of their own home and as a sexual thing. More of a kink thing.

Transgender: people who feel like their biological sex doesn't match their perception of who they are. Think man trapped in woman's body. They usually dress in accordance with their mental images of themselves. Sometimes on horomones.

Transsexuals: people who've had sex-reassignment surgery.

haha..nah i get that!

but for example..

if a man.. is a transvestite..what is HER sexual preference ..are they attracting straight men? but i cant see a straight guy who knows going for that?..or are they into women...or gay men?

i'm still guessing it depends on the person..

err this question might be really dumb..but i always wondered;[

Probably been asked. Do you guys have a lisp and act feminine? Flamboyant gays annoy me because of their giddyness and strive to be different; I have respect for those gays that can be no different other than their own preference and maybe some pride to go with it.

Mind you, I always argue for the side of gays and I am in no way homophobic.

oh and if i come off as a hater then your wrong cause im a little gay myself so you know i gotz love for the gays i just don't think men should try hard to be women they are sexy just being gay guys who look like men ......

16% That test doesn't accommodate the rugged australian man

The only question i answered knowing that it would make me more gay was, "would you redeocorate a new flat?" Yes, but it would be with the sleazy fresh counches and various gangster shit

Rage, do you consider the incapability to make babies a disadvantage of being gay ? or do gay men not care about having children ?

Rage, have you ever fucked a women? (bear doesnt have to know)

haha..nah i get that!

but for example..

if a man.. is a transvestite..what is HER sexual preference ..are they attracting straight men? but i cant see a straight guy who knows going for that?..or are they into women...or gay men?

i'm still guessing it depends on the person..

err this question might be really dumb..but i always wondered;[

i assume they just want to be buggerised by a man, regardless of his sexuality.

Men don't see hot lesbo's and not find them attractive because they don't like dicks

Wow, this thread realy is gay.

i just read the last 2 pages.

there is nothing like a woman in your life. just another sort of love. pure.

just dont get the man love.

i meen i love my friends. but not in that way.

i have a gay friend. and he is not ur cleche.

blokes the most masculine man you would meet.

looks like a fair crim n that.

crunches heads n shit. but goes guys...

i dunno. mixed up world.

Do you guys have a lisp and act feminine?

No and no.

Rage, do you consider the incapability to make babies a disadvantage of being gay ? or do gay men not care about having children ?

Rage, have you ever fucked a women? (bear doesnt have to know)

1) a) I've met plenty of gay men that want to have kids.

Just to happens to be that most of them don't want to have sex with women to get them though.

So they will adopt.

b) I've actually had a chat with my best friend from college. She loves kids, but is a total lesbian.

She has asked me on numerous ocassions if we should have a kid.

Try to figure that one out.

2) Yes I have. And yes, the bear knows.

See 1b.

okay if a gay guy and a lesbo girl want a baby really bad and dont want to go through adoption they should fuck for the sake of having a kid or they can do it the alternative way and have doctors go all up in your buisness............

Are you guys suggesting that girls should all be lesbians and all men try to have sex with them' date=' but girls dont want to because they like girls. If you think gay men shouldn't like me, you are saying girls shouldn't really.[/quote']

huh?? speak in complete sentences and use punctuation.