Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ask a Gay Dude


Recommended Posts

Originally posted by Milton@Dec 27 2004, 02:48 AM

This is my last reply, then I'm going out...

 

1) Homosexuality is not a belief. They aren't pushing their "beliefs" on you. They aren't trying to "convert" you. If the guy was hitting on you, which I still don't believe, he was only trying to sleep with you. The only thing people want you to understand is that homosexuals are people just like you, they're just trying to get laid, just like you. Just like everyone else.

 

2) Nobody throws "homophobe" out unless you're being homophobic. By assuming that a man wanted to "convert" you to being gay, is being homophobic. Being affraid that you can "become gay" is homophobic. You, my friend, are homophobic, live with it.

 

3) The guy that "hit on you" I don't agree with, he knew you were straight, and he still hit on you. I wouldn't hit on a lesbian, because I knew she was lesbian. But it took a lot of guts. Moreover, a gay man that knowingly hits on a straight man is probably pretty insecure and confused. I'm pretty sure you're in highschool, wait 'till your gay friend gets out in the real world, where there is more than 1 gay person and he probably won't resort to hitting on straight guys. The gay men I know wouldn't even consider a straight guy.

 

4) I have only once had a bad interaction with a gay man. I was in a bar and got grabbed inappropriately. Ya, I was pissed, but clearly he was mixed up so I told him off and got over it. I didn't think he was trying to "convert" me, I didn't think he was going to "escalate his faggotry," I just thought he was a dumb fuck. So I got over it, you should too...

 

Have fun, and don't worry, everyone is convinced you're straight...

 

Very well said! Kudos!

Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by phunk+Dec 27 2004, 02:34 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phunk - Dec 27 2004, 02:34 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Unemployed@Dec 27 2004, 02:18 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-phunk@Dec 27 2004, 02:01 AM

What I notice about -Moe Lester-, Unemployed and other homophobes here is that they repeatedly demonstrate how extremely ignorant, boorish, simple, childish, backward, and malicious they are.

 

What I notice about Rage, Nekro, Bodice Ripper and other gay and gay-friendly contributors is how very thoughtful, honest, brave, sensitive, enlightened and intelligent they are.

 

Hmm.

 

I pity the former.

 

I admire the latter.

 

 

Well the problem is; you, bodice ripper, and milton mistakenly label me as a "homophobe" simply because I had a dispute with a queer. Your impotence is displayed by your blatant disregard of the facts and your blind labeling of people with the word "homophobe." I guess anyone that disagrees with a queer is a "homophobe"? All I said was that a queer should not be hitting on someone that they know is straight. I said a queer shouldn't force their beliefs on to others. All bets are off once he crosses that line. Respect my preferences and I'll respect yours. Actually Rage agreed -- but the insecure ones that love throwing the "homophobe" accusation around any chance they get just went on the offensive (you, bodice, milton). In fact I supported the Gay Marriage act. Why? Because I'm not going to be the one marrying another queer! They should be free to marry someone of the same sex, JUST AS LONG AS THEY DONT FORCE THEIR BELIEFS ON TO OTHERS.

 

I label you a homophobe based on the angry way you throw around the epithets "queer" and "fag" for starters. I label you a homophobe for your suggestion that "fags" who hit on you may deserve to be beat up or otherwise abused. I label you a homophobe for your obvious antipathy toward "fags" who don't conform to your standards.

 

Did I miss something?

[/b]

 

 

Hey it's just a word. Queer, Fag, Homo, Gay, whatever you wanna call them. It's all the same. Secondly, fags that hit on me deserve to be beat up ONLY if they know I'm straight and continue to persist in hitting on me on purpose. And the last one is completely baseless since I never said I wanted a fag to conform to my standards. In fact I've stated the opposite -- respect my beliefs and I'll respect yours. A fag can plug all the other homos in the ass all he wants -- just don't try to get me and other straight men to join. You don't see me trying to make fags turn straight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Unemployed
Originally posted by Milton@Dec 27 2004, 02:48 AM

This is my last reply, then I'm going out...

 

1) Homosexuality is not a belief. They aren't pushing their "beliefs" on you. They aren't trying to "convert" you. If the guy was hitting on you, which I still don't believe, he was only trying to sleep with you. The only thing people want you to understand is that homosexuals are people just like you, they're just trying to get laid, just like you. Just like everyone else.

 

2) Nobody throws "homophobe" out unless you're being homophobic. By assuming that a man wanted to "convert" you to being gay, is being homophobic. Being affraid that you can "become gay" is homophobic. You, my friend, are homophobic, live with it.

 

3) The guy that "hit on you" I don't agree with, he knew you were straight, and he still hit on you. I wouldn't hit on a lesbian, because I knew she was lesbian. But it took a lot of guts. Moreover, a gay man that knowingly hits on a straight man is probably pretty insecure and confused. I'm pretty sure you're in highschool, wait 'till your gay friend gets out in the real world, where there is more than 1 gay person and he probably won't resort to hitting on straight guys. The gay men I know wouldn't even consider a straight guy.

 

4) I have only once had a bad interaction with a gay man. I was in a bar and got grabbed inappropriately. Ya, I was pissed, but clearly he was mixed up so I told him off and got over it. I didn't think he was trying to "convert" me, I didn't think he was going to "escalate his faggotry," I just thought he was a dumb fuck. So I got over it, you should too...

 

Have fun, and don't worry, everyone is convinced you're straight...

 

1.) I'm talking about my "belief" that a man and woman should be together, and that I think it's repugnant for another man to plug another man in the ass. The gays don't like pussy or women and prefer men. That's their belief. I'll respect their belief and they should respect mine. Soon as they try to hit on me after they've been told that I'm straight then whatever happens after that is their fault. And I could give a fuck if you believe it or not.

 

2.) Homophobes are people that have something against gay people simply because they're gay. I have something against certain actions certain gays tend to commit. And those actions are not respecting a heterosexual's boundaries.

 

3.) Naw I'm in college and he's also in college. He hit on a straight male and he should've known better. So when I cussed his faggot ass out he got what he deserved. If he still persisted with that I would've hit him in his jaw.

 

4.) You should've pimp-slapped him in his mouth.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can't tell me you're not a fucking homophobe when you're on here talking about gay and lesbian people like we're children or animals that need to be disciplined.

 

Big fucking deal, some guy has a crush on you and told you about it. Explain to me how this threatens your sexuality.

Link to post
Share on other sites

okay....

 

I'm going to this Black and White new years party

and I'm going to dress all in white. I think I might hit

the tanning bed once or twice first just because pasty white

people look funny wearing all white. Did that just sound really gay?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by <KEY3>@Dec 27 2004, 05:39 PM

okay....

 

I'm going to this Black and White new years party

and I'm going to dress all in white. I think I might hit

the tanning bed once or twice first just because pasty white

people look funny wearing all white. Did that just sound really gay?

 

Not to me. Would it bother you if it did?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Unemployed@Dec 27 2004, 03:19 AM

1.) I'm talking about my "belief" that a man and woman should be together, and that I think it's repugnant for another man to plug another man in the ass. The gays don't like pussy or women and prefer men. That's their belief. I'll respect their belief and they should respect mine. Soon as they try to hit on me after they've been told that I'm straight then whatever happens after that is their fault. And I could give a fuck if you believe it or not.

 

2.) Homophobes are people that have something against gay people simply because they're gay. I have something against certain actions certain gays tend to commit. And those actions are not respecting a heterosexual's boundaries.

 

3.) Naw I'm in college and he's also in college. He hit on a straight male and he should've known better. So when I cussed his faggot ass out he got what he deserved. If he still persisted with that I would've hit him in his jaw.

 

4.) You should've pimp-slapped him in his mouth.

 

1)Belief: Something believed or accepted as true, especially a particular tenet or a body of tenets accepted by a group of persons.

Does liking men or not being attracted to women fit into that definition? I don't see how it does. Assuming that what you meant is that homosexuals have a preference for people of the same sex I will continue. Your belief inhernetly disrespects the preference of gay people by saying "I think it is repugnant (can you define this word or list a few synonyms?) for a man to plug another man" you cannot at the same time respect gay peoples choices or preferences. How can you expect them to respect yours? Even so, your attitude is completely immature and ignorant, you want to hit a man because he told you he had a crush on you? Thats pure overcompensation if I've ever seen it.

 

2) Again, you said "I think it's repugnant" thus you think gay people as a group are repugnant for undertaking this activity. How can you say that you have nothing against them when you have something against the basis of their sexuality. I'm going to explain one last time why you got so upset over it. You are young, not fully solid in who you are or what you are going to be in life, you are affraid that a) you may be a homosexual yourself and by admitting that you were flattered or even by not reacting violently you would allow yourself to become gay, and; b) that someone else would think you were gay if you did not act so upset. When you mature I hope you can look back at this and see how juvenile the entire thing is.

 

3) I still think that maturity and life experience will show you how truely absurd your viewpoint is on this issue. Yes, when I was in highschool it was popular to say things like "I'm okay with fags as long as they leave me alone" let me tell you a secret, if you ever went to a gay club they would know you were straight the minute you walked in the door, and none of them would hit on you. In the real, grown up, world where people get along with one another either because they want to or because they have to, there is none of this type of behavior. And people with ignorant attitudes keep them to themselves.

 

4)I thought about it, and not because he came on to me, but because he invaded my personal space. If a straight man would have done the same believe me I would have strongly considered hitting him. But it was obvious that the guy was confused and not comfortable with his sexuality, and I thought it was better to let him go about his life without starting trouble.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole nonsense is silly. I have gay guy friends, straight guy friends, lesbian friends and so on. I feel no different when a gay guy gives me a hug than when one of my straight guy friends gives me a hug. It seems rediculous that gay people are these sex crazed maniacs that want to be with you just because you are the same sex as them. Dont let your head blow up that big. Chances are some of you are ugly, straight assholes and wouldnt have a chance in hell with most of my gay friends.

 

As for a gay guy constantly pursuing you after you have told him that you are straight; get a grip. Have you ever had a girl that you couldnt shake even after you told her that you dont like her. Its the same thing. Crushes or what ever dont end that easily.

 

Give the gay people you cast aside a chance. They are probably 10 times more fun to hang out with than your closest straight friends.

 

shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

damn yall be fightin with these kids about being gay and shit. yo just ignore their ass. i mean we(gays, bi's) certanly arent gonna change for them and who gives a fuck about them for real. if they wanna believe all gays are limp wristed fairys let em. itll be twice as funny when they get served in front of their friends. cause i know mad gay dudes who dont fuck around and will straight whoop a motherfuckers ass for talkin some shit. so lets just carry on our thread, answer questions, talk to eachother or the gay friendly 12ozers, or just let it die.

 

p.s. hope yall had a good christmas.

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, so I'm late to this thread. I read through about 5 pages, and then got impatiant, so sorry if this question has been asked already, but I really didnt know how to google this one.

 

my GF is cool, and I care about her and want to make everything as pleasant as possible for her. What can I do for my diet to make it a happy ending for both of us when she goes downtown? Straight/bi girls please feel free to contribute, i didnt feel the need to start a new thread on this one.

 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN@Dec 28 2004, 02:02 PM

my GF is cool, and I care about her and want to make everything as pleasant as possible for her. What can I do for my diet to make it a happy ending for both of us when she goes downtown? Straight/bi girls please feel free to contribute, i didnt feel the need to start a new thread on this one.

 

 

eat lots of fruit

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...