Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Bumping this thread 'cause there are unanswered questions.

RE Brokeback Mountain: Saw it in chelsea in a theater chock-full of gay dudes. Not super hyped about it; the whole "tortured homo who dies in the end" schtick is nothing new. Also not so keen on straight people who go see it and think they get the fucking lavender badge of courage for going to a movie.

RE Reality TV shows: Whatever, TV is never realistic. When was the last time you saw an asian who wasn't a doctor, lawyer, physicist, mathemetician, or computer hacker? There's a really good documentary about gay people on TV that you can watch online here: http://www.inthelifetv.org/inthelife/watch/

RE House music: Don't know too much about it.

RE Why we get all the women: Because we don't look at them like a piece of meat, because we're not constantly thinking about boning them, and because they can't have us.

That pretty much covers it for now, any new questions?

RE House music: Don't know too much about it.

why does house music exist? same reason R&B and reggae and motown exist.

You get girls dancing, and there's a party started. Simple.

and lots of gay men might like house, but I have a feeling rage doesn't have much of it in his collection.

and lots of gay men might like house' date=' but I have a feeling rage doesn't have much of it in his collection.[/quote']

What exactly classifies as House anyways?

The closest thing I have is probably the Swordfish soundtrack by Paul Oakenfold.

Gay people are genetic fuck ups,

they compound the fact that the human race isnt pefect,

but if they could shut the fcuk up for 10 seconds,

they might avioid some Q bashing.

Bitch please; your unfortunately underdeveloped brain is proof enough that the human race isn't perfect.

The whole idea of heterosexuality being natural was invented in the middle ages along with anti-semitism, anti-muslim prejudice, and witch-burning.

http://www.pinkpistols.org/ Armed gays don't get bashed.

do you really think being homosexual means you have a better sense of style then straight guys? surely there are a lot of gays with shit sense of style just like there are straights with shit style sense as well, right? can you answer this question objectively? was this already asked? sorry, i avoided 12oz for many years and never caught this thread. my homer friends think they are the hottest dopest shit and everyone wants to fuck them, male and female. is this compensation for being forced to feel insecure earlier in life perhaps, or do you really feel superior to straight people? is 'gay' okay to use? Will and Grace really isnt funny, is it?

and i knew rage was gay when he bitched at me for using his html coding in my sig, hahahaha. just kidding ragepants.

do you really think being homosexual means you have a better sense of style then straight guys? surely there are a lot of gays with shit sense of style just like there are straights with shit style sense as well, right? can you answer this question objectively? was this already asked? sorry, i avoided 12oz for many years and never caught this thread. my homer friends think they are the hottest dopest shit and everyone wants to fuck them, male and female. is this compensation for being forced to feel insecure earlier in life perhaps, or do you really feel superior to straight people? is 'gay' okay to use? Will and Grace really isnt funny, is it?

and i knew rage was gay when he bitched at me for using his html coding in my sig, hahahaha. just kidding ragepants.

With respect to "are gay people really more stylish," yes and no. Gay people have a common set of life experiences growing up as outsiders. It's my observation that marginalized groups tend to be more creative overall, which is why you don't see too many rich white straight guys contributing much to the creative arts. Of course you're going to have gay people who can't dress to save their lives, but keep in mind that gay men aren't all white, hairless, urban professional gym queens who like house music and party drugs. We're construction workers, firemen, office workers, janitors, teachers, factory workers, waiters, republican senators, and anything else you can think of; being queer cuts across racial and economic lines.

Your gay friends think they're the shit and that everyone wants to fuck them? Well, they sound just like the ugly-ass straight guys who automatically assume that I want to fuck them the minute they find out I'm gay and think that lesbian couples want to have threesomes with them.

Do we feel superior? I personally think that the average gay person usually has a lot more shit to deal with than your average straight person does. And if you're willing to risk getting kicked out of your house, losing your friends, and getting beat up in the street to be honest about who you are then you're cool with me.

"Gay" is OK to use when you're using it in the right context. "Oh my god, the Castro is so gay" yes, "Oh my god, this snack machine is so gay" no.

Not too enthused with will and grace.

don't worry will and grace is ending

Excuse me? This thread is from the old handstyle days of 12oz.

oh yes i know.

I'm probably in this thread somewhere in the beginning.

The new crop of folks or the old crop of folks who have new names & now feel bold,

seem to be ignorant, unfunny, and a irrelavant bunch.

I'm used to the regular asshole nature of the old board.

Oh that and all the talk of 'the gay agenda', transpeople, marriage rights, etc. have been irking me this week. I can't understand how getting married effects people other than the two in the marriage. Baffled.

& I couldn't think of a question for a gay dude,

Except who else agrees ufc is fairly homoerotic?

and what are you doing this wkend, but that's more towards specific gay dudes...

^^^wonk saggin

a) Not every gay person has a sense of style or fashion.

This is especially true in the Bear community. Plenty of them dress in jeans and flannel.

b) I use the term 'gay" all the time. Just not in the derogative sense.

I.E. That movie was just gay.

Meaning it was stupid, of course.

c) Don't watch Will and Grace.

Except who else agrees ufc is fairly homoerotic?

and what are you doing this wkend, but that's more towards specific gay dudes...

a) What the hell is UFC?

b) This weekend? Getting together with the band, working, working on my Jeep...