Ask a Gay Dude

Nekro

Originally posted by DETO@Jan 27 2006, 12:21 AM

i know you're kind of a movie buff, do you have any recomendations for recently released movies?

To tell you the truth I don't see that many films.

After working with them for almost seven years, I've grown detatched from recent films.

They mostly just suck.

If I had to recommend something, go see The Worlds Fastest Indian or even The Memory Of A Killer.

And despite how much I dislike Woody Allen, Match Point was really good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sparoism

I used tolisten to a lot of club music, plus for some reason I just recently dusted off the turntables in many a year...and came across a lot of my old mixtapes in the process.

Wow, talk about a revelation..most DJs nowadays can't even compare to guys like Marques Wyatt (he was THE MAN in LA in the 90's)...but, since you don't listen to house, guess that settles that.

BTW, Oscar from MURK is playing a set in SF soon...wish I had the money to go see him.

Guest Sparoism

My dad's girlfriend is German...hmm.

Sorry, I'll keep it to myself.

Moogle, that's easy. High top fades with ladders are gonna be THE thing this year.

Thank Kid from House Party. He knows the deal.

Guest Sparoism

Moogle, you gotta post some photos if you do this. I swear, you'll have king status. If you have already started on growing it out then you'll be all set.

Oh...."MOOGLE IS BLACK???" :eek:

(I couldn't pass it up...yeah.)

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 26 2006, 11:49 PM

yeah. that fool dumy is ALWAYS in a tanning salon.

naw son, that shit ain't "street"

BUT I just got one of these babies for the cribpiece..

tanning%20bed.jpg

.I tagged it up with my graffer steez and taped some hip hop flyers to

it and shit. Y'know for hood cred

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Tough Love@Jan 27 2006, 06:43 AM

ok, so since all girls love gay guys, tell me how to land a girl as successfully as a gay guy

This an email I got from a friend last year:

08/05/05

i was out drinking with my brazilian mate victor and i came with a plan that if we went to a gay club and pretended to be boyfriends we would be able to convince a girl that we had never fucked a female before and tell her that we wanted to do it with her cos she was amazing

and it worked a charm, the first girl we spoke to in there went for it and 2 hours later we were high fiving and smoking fags and sharing a bottle of liquor while she was sucking one of us off while the other one was fuckign her

when she took off her glasses she was blind as a bat so we got away with murder, like taking about 50 photos of it and filiming it and shit

was so funny

her name was ivy and she had a 18" scar in between her tits from open heart surgery so we were calling her operation ivy after the band

we had both our fingers im her while she was sucking us off haha she tried to sword fight with our willies we were like WOAAAHH no no

i was typing messages on my phone to show to victor saying shit like "we cant tell her we're straight or she'll call the police" and "i just wee'd in her mouth" (i did)

was fuckin amazing, photos and footage available on request